Random good picture Not show
1. The tickets have a time availability period, and if the host clock is not synchronized with the Kerberos server clock, the authentication fails.
2. In planning proposed activities, take into consideration time availability of target population and major stakeholders. Seasons and climatic conditions are also important factors.
3. Limiting factors for this approach include time availability of sperm, and possible delay of cancer therapy.
4. This paper discusses the finite time availability of ideal gas system in constant volume process, constant pressure process, isothermal process and adiabatic process.
5. Time Availability. This is the "intuitive" theory: you work more, you have sex less because you have less time, you're more tired, etc.
6. The finite time availability of a finite heat source is analyzed, and some universally applicable ficance conclusions arc obtained.
7. Not only do these findings contradict the assumptions of the "Time Availability" hypothesis but they also tested it against the "traditional attitudes" thesis (i.e.
8. The work status variable is also included as an indicator of time availability.
9. Moreover, the new concepts of ecological optimization criterion and finite time availability are presented.
10. This thesis collects many former research fruits of the information search effort, involvement, time availability, prior product knowledge and perceived risk through reviewing the related literatures.
11. Pay attention to system expandable capability increasing new applications and new functions, system process function expandability and system real time availability.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. But it is also influenced by framework conditions, such as size of sample , time availability, and the information content one gets out of the analytical investigation.
13. An agreement between a service provider and a customer regulating offered service in several aspects, from amount of resources available to time availability, up to faults recovery timeframe.
14. Rest of the themes will be updated based on user's interest and my time availability.
15. The company expects to offer over 2, 000 applications by the time availability is seen in Europe and South America.
16. The Organizers may also arrange tours to Da Ming Lake depending on such request and the time availability.
17. In real classrooms, the focus of the lesson and students' current language competence, along with the time availability, are taken seriously by teachers when deciding the feedback types.
18. A new idea was put forward to increase drilling efficiency and time availability ratio, reduce hole accident, decrease labor intensity in the complex formations.
19. Presence server: A "Presence server" provides the services to collect, manage and distribute the real time availability and the means for communicating among users.
More similar words: availability, unavailability, bioavailability, available time, be available, be available to, be available for, availably, available, lability, unavailable, salability, permeability, scalability, available date, available space, impermeability, measurability, recyclability, mental ability, inviolability, manipulability, control ability, natural ability, to little avail, physical ability, controllability, available resources, financial ability, available from stock.