Random good picture Not show
1. That country has often been a theater of war.
2. Simultaneous campaigns may take place when the theater of war contains more than one theater of operations.
3. What military condition must be produced in the theater of war or operations to achieve the strategic goal?
4. That the theater of war embraces a considerable extent of country.
5. The bottom line is that in tomorrow's theater of war, close combat is no more likely to result in mass U. S. casualties than any other form of engagement.
6. The whole idea behind this plan was to open up a new theater of war and strike directly against Chiang's bases of power.
7. Julie Zhu, Google's new government relations person, delivered an emotional objection to her employers, overseas generals who seemed to have abandoned the soldiers in the theater of war.
8. The operational level of war uses available military resources to attain strategic goals within a theater of war.
9. Of World War II's many fronts, the one you've probably never heard about was the theater of war in the Arctic.
10. From the general came the order to withdraw from the theater of war.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. A campaign is a series of joint actions designed to attain a strategic objective in a theater of war.
12. Here, there's an analogy between the music hall and the theater of war.
More similar words: prisoner of war, theatre of war, theater of the absurd, body of water, battle of waterloo, like a fish out of water, tug-of-war, man-of-war, secretary of war, water heater, theater, heater, cheater, a matter of life and death, water of hydration, movie theater, amphitheater, theater stage, like water off a duck's back, right of way, right-of-way, better-off, better off, a matter of, be better off, interoffice, prince of wales, counteroffer, counter offer, matter-of-fact.