Random good picture Not show
1. Brumfeld apparently ditched the car near Texarkana and fled into the woods.
2. Brumley eventually ditched the car near Texarkana and fled into the woods.
3. The Joplins moved to Texarkana, Texas sometime after eighteen seventy-five and Scott grew up there.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. When you're in Texarkana, you've just got to get your photo taken straddling two states in front of a courthouse that's in both of them.
5. Sha Tesha Law Texarkana Bank chief economist John Keith commented that a major focus of these measures is to pay 15% of the national civil service.
6. He's chasing the Bandit from Texarkana, TX, 600 miles to Georgia, and he is PISSED the whole way! Gleason is not over the top in this performance.
7. Each Texarkana needs the other. The airport's in Arkansas, and most college and medical facilities are in Texas.
8. About 8 a. m. Monday, he abducted Roswell during a botched robbery at a Texarkana veterinary clinic, authorities said.
9. Florence Joplin also got permission for her son to use a piano in one of the houses she cleaned in Texarkana.
10. It certainly is if you're in the southwest city of Texarkana, which straddles the border between Texas and Arkansas.
11. I took that one at, uh, my granddaddy's ranch in Texarkana.
More similar words: samarkand, arkansas, park and ride, mark antony, network analyzer, network analysis, exarch, reflex arc, circumflex artery, texan, texas, parka, lark about, dark ages, texas ranger, the dark ages, remarkably, remarkable, park avenue, kana, embarkation, debarkation, unremarkable, as dark as night, dark adaptation, disembarkation, kanamycin, direct examination, task analysis, risk analysis.