Random good picture Not show
1. He tried to devise a foolproof plan for getting rid of termites.
2. Termites, more nutritious than rump steak!
3. A single bug may catch ten or more termites in succession in this way.
4. So do the million and a half termites living in the colony.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. This is not to say that these termites have no perception of the earth's magnetic field.
6. Those termites that live in parts of the tropics where it is wet throughout the year have different problems.
7. There is an old joke about the termites holding hands to keep a building up.
8. One animal, however, has acquired the ability to fish termites out of their nests very much more swiftly.
9. On the contrary, they and indeed most other termites certainly have.
10. Termites are often relatively easy to spot, especially in the early stages.
11. But the most skilled and ingenious of all mud-builders are termites.
12. Soldiers with flame throwers came behind the bulldozers scorching the earth and burning the termites and their eggs to black cinders.
13. Termites are necessary to decompose old woody vegetation, but they were fond of eating the sealant around the windows.
14. Termites and ants do it seasonally when the time comes for them to mate, disperse and set up new colonies.
15. Around the margins of the hill, the termites construct tall, thin-walled chimneys which stand out from the sides like ribs.
16. Insects appeared about half a billion years ago, but stayed solitary until termites turned up three hundred million years later.
17. The chimpanzee then pulls out the grass stem and picks off the termites with its teeth, smacking its lips with pleasure.
More similar words: intermeshed, hermes, water meter, determent, interment, fermenter, intermezzo, betterment, watermelon, power meter, accouterment, midterm exam, intermedius, winter melon, intermedium, intermediary, intermediate, accouterments, intermediator, charter member, computer memory, intermediation, countermeasure, intermediate host, disintermediation, intermediate stage, intermediate goods, intermediate product, intermediary business, intermediate frequency.