Synonym: fancy, go for. Similar words: take time, take the road, take turns, take the lead, take the place of, take, stake, take for. Meaning: v. 1. have a fancy or particular liking or desire for 2. develop a habit; apply oneself to a practice or occupation.
Random good picture Not show
1. Which train should I take to Shinjuku?
2. How long does it take to get downtown?
3. How long does it take to qualify?
4. How long will the substance take to salt out?
5. We miscalculated how long it would take to get there.
6. We underestimated the time it would take to get there.
7. We parceled up some games and toys to take to the Children's Home at Christmas.
8. We underestimated how long it would take to get there.
9. Try to estimate how many steps it will take to get to a close object.
10. How long will it take to acquire the necessary skills?
11. How long does it take to get through customs?
12. I didn't take to her husband at all.
13. How long do the eggs take to hatch?
14. What further measures can we take to avoid terrorism?
15. How long does it take to patent an invention?
16. How long will it take to develop these pictures?
17. How long will it take to get there?
18. What does it take to make the grade as a top golfer?
19. Put the rest into a sack to take to the dump .
20. We parceled up some games and toys to take to the Children Home at Christmas.
21. How long will it take to set up the projector?
22. How long will it take to go through the book?
23. I bought the cutest baby clothes to take to Jacey's baby shower.
24. There are steps you can take to counter the effects of stress.
25. 'How long does it take to get to Leeds from here?' 'I don't know[sentencedict.com], I've never timed it.'
26. Outside, the new moon shines bright all around, but the lonely lamp on my desk is dim. How l wish this small piece of paper would take to youmyresdess yearning.
27. Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.
28. I want to be one of the first who say "Happy birthday to you".May everything it take to make a very happy and successful year!
29. Persistence will enable us to succeed, and perseverance of the source is to do not waver in the least, we should take to achieve the necessary means to success.
30. We need only look at the building to see how much money it will take to repair.
More similar words: take time, take the road, take turns, take the lead, take the place of, take, stake, take for, take on, take up, take off, take out, take down, take away, take care, take over, by mistake, take after, take apart, take note of, take place, undertake, take care of, take part in, take it easy, take action, take charge, take effect, take a chance, take notice of.