Random good picture Not show
1. Stockbreeding is one of the traditional dominant industries on Loess Plateau, and it is also the foundation to develop the country economy in Northwest China.
2. The development of primitive agriculture and stockbreeding made human being live a resident life.
3. Grassland is the base of grass stockbreeding and it is very important in ecological environment protection and construction.
4. Responsibilities: In charge of agriculture, forestry, water affairs, stockbreeding, poverty alleviation, meteorology, population and family planning, civil affairs, tobacco, supply and marketing.
5. The study of nomadism mainly involves human, stockbreeding and the environment.
6. Now they undertake both fanning and stockbreeding.
7. With the rapidly development of stockbreeding in the whole world, law system of the veterinary drugs gradually emerges its limitation, and it obviously drops behind the developed countries.
8. The development of stockbreeding results in serious pollution to the circumjacent environment.
9. China is famous for his stockbreeding all over the world.
10. This technology has been used for stockbreeding for many years.
11. Natural grassland is the important substance foundation of stockbreeding in Qilian mountains area. However, the grassland has seriously degraded due to the climate change and human economic activity.
12. Natural resources are peculiar in Aba farming - pastoral region . The stockbreeding with advantages has a brilliant outlook.
13. Besides(sentencedict.com), it is an effective way of realizing the modernization of stockbreeding in future.
14. Thirdly, Inner Mongols Autonomous Region should push the adjustment of economic structure of the stockbreeding by supporting the industry of green livestock product.
15. And comparative-advantage industry of northeast agriculture is farming and stockbreeding. And main advantage agricultural products are corn, soybean, beet , milk, sheep wool, and poultry eggs.
16. In the Brute Age, everything is determined by the human's needs in spite of the agriculture production, stockbreeding , the use of iron utensils, even the development of the clanship.
17. Grass is the food of livestock, and is the material foundation of the development of stockbreeding .
18. Rare earth elements have been widely applied in agriculture, industry, medicine and stockbreeding and so on.
19. These uncommercial organizations serve herdsmen wholeheartedly and play an important role in promoting stockbreeding and developing the economy in pasturing areas.
20. In order to protect and construct the ecological environment, we must carry into execution of ecological stockbreeding, agriculture, forestry, energy, touring, and medicine industry.
21. The beet webworm, Loxostege sticticalis Linnaeus (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae), is a serious pest to farming and stockbreeding in Northern China.
22. If you know 80 percent of the greenhouse gases is because of stockbreeding , will you still think vegetarianism is something about a religion?
23. The Comparative analysis of status quo and problem of the feedstuff additive in stockbreeding demonstrates that the biogen is important and efficient in feed, and it has development in the future.
More similar words: stockbroking, stock broker, stockbroker, breeding, inbreeding, outbreeding, dog breeding, crossbreeding, interbreeding, breeding ground, cattle breeding, backbreaking, breast feeding, breast-feeding, outstanding stock, stock buyback, feedstock, black bread, greediness, seeding, stocking, feeding, restocking, stockinged, bleeding, speeding, stocking cap, stocktaking, stock taking, stockpiling.