Random good picture Not show
1. Square up the books to make them look neat.
2. I have something to square up with you.
3. If you pay for both tickets now, I'll square up with you later.
4. Give me a minute to square up, and I'll meet you outside the hotel.
5. I'll pay for the drinks and you can square up later.
6. Can I leave you to square up with the waiter?
7. He must square up to the reality of being out of work.
8. Does your memory square up with Jo's?
9. Are you going to square up with the waiter?
10. Square up your shoes(sentencedict.com/square up.html), Tom.
11. Who'll square up the damage he has done?
12. I dare to square up to any difficulties.
13. You'll have to square up to your problems.
14. Please square up and come back at once.
15. We have to square up to the problem.
16. I can square up to the responsibilities for my poor family now.
17. It was brave of him square up to that big man who threatened to attack him.
18. Our brand new modern facility occupies total square up to 20, 000 square meters.
19. Is not a demolition of the old square up a square of a new house?
20. Square Shoulders : The shoulders should square up to the fall line.
21. Take care to square up accurately the boards to form the front, back, and sides.
22. Having taken on the teachers and the police, he will now square up to fellow ministers and the voters.
23. More people want to eat meat and the two don't square up.
More similar words: square, flare up, fire up, squad, thereupon, quarry, quarter, quarrel, measure up, measure up to, quarantine, quarrel with, quarterback, headquarters, squid, guard, squeeze, squeegee, on guard, brusquely, squeamish, schadenfreude, status quo, montesquieu, quack, use up, loquat, quaint, come up, tie up.