Random good picture Not show
1. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
2. To spare no effort on the job would be to break a butterfly on the wheel.
3. He spared no effort to make her happy again.
4. They are determined to spare no efforts to scale the peaks in science and technology.
5. They spared no effort to finish the duty.
6. She was often ill, and Hubert spared no effort to make her well again.
7. It attracted more retail savings than even the government, which spares no effort to tap the market.
8. Developed nations should spare no effort to finance their economically disadvantaged counterparts.
9. Spare no effort to promote the development of lithium - ion battery industry and innovation.
10. I'll spare no effort to help you for auld lang syne.
11. He said NATO will continue to spare no effort in the fight against terrorism.
12. Shenyi Garment will spare no effort for the opening the new world of uniform field, beautifying the environment and life and displaying business confidence and style.
13. We must spare no effort in maintaining social stability.
14. We should spare no effort to analyze more in formations of this ( cartoon ) above.
15. We must spare no effort to solve the problem.
16. Spare no effort to fulfill harmony and unification . which means Chinese never allow factions.
17. Dear fellow students, let's start right now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour,(Sentencedict.com ) and every minute!
18. So spare no effort to do the last match.
19. Let's start right now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour , and every minute !
20. Factory will strive to create innovative brand-name, to spare no effort to do high-quality, excellent products, excellent service to return the majority of users love.
21. Our goal is to spare no effort to make a kind of intelligent television.
22. We spare no effort to offer first - class service of import and export cargo transportation.
23. Let's spare no effort to build a healthy society.
24. The government is determined to spare no effort in investigating this case thoroughly.
25. We'll spare no effort to promote the interests of our customers, stockholders and employees.
26. If you suspect you will be facing a greater daemon spare no effort to acquire the Banishment spell.
27. As long as there is a glimmer of hope, we will spare no effort.
28. S. team is a respectable opponent and we must spare no effort go.
29. He said, "the Zionist regime and its allies face a serious threat, so they spare no effort, to destroy the Zionist aggression against the common front."
30. Since we can get so much benefit from making our cities greener, we should spare no effort to do so.
More similar words: spare no expense, spare no pains, domino effect, effort, effortful, effortless, waste of effort, effortlessly, make every effort, effortlessness, compare notes, transparent, enough and to spare, transparency, transparence, transparently, semitransparent, adrenocortical, neither here nor there, adrenocorticotropic, coefficient, placebo effect, put into effect, come into effect, spare parts, coefficient of friction, spare part, correlation coefficient, renown, efferent.