Random good picture Not show
1. They formed the starting-point for contemporary sociobiological theory and the main data bank of facts.
2. When psychological arousal is high, sociobiological barriers rise, and lowering arousal lowers the barriers, he said.
3. We hear very frequently from sociobiological thinkers like Edward O. Wilson, for example, who point out that consciousness is hard wired to do and to recognize all sorts of things.
4. Sociobiological systems involved in peer affiliation, social hierarchy, kin recognition, and social exchange operate through the dorsal anterior cingulate gyrus.
5. Inherent in sociobiological reasoning is the idea that certain genes or gene combinations that influence particular behavioral traits can be inherited from generation to generation.
6. These are normal sociobiological processes, but psychopathology may amplify a stigma's intensity.
7. Edward Osborne Wilson pointed out that the social behavior of animals has the foundation of biology by Sociobiological studying.
More similar words: sociobiology, sociological, sociologically, microbiological, neurobiological, biological, biologically, abiological, biological agent, biological clock, biological warfare, biological weapon, biological effect, sociologist, biological science, biological process, biological activity, biological research, microbiologic, radiobiology, axiological, etiological, aetiological, radiological, physiological, sociology, physiologically, biologic, epidemiological, bacteriological.