Random good picture Not show
1. Remember to skim off the fat from the soup before you give it to our guests.
2. Strain the cooking liquid and skim off the fat.
3. He tried to skim off the best players from the local school teams.
4. Skim off any scum.
5. Private companies should not be allowed to skim off profitable sectors of the postal service.
6. Skim off any scum, then add six black peppercorns.
7. The breezes seemed to skim off the water like stones.
8. Then skim off the fat, pour the juices back into the roasting tin and bubble them up.
9. Don't buy silver-top and skim off the cream yourself, because this doesn't provide an equivalent calorie saving.
10. Skim off excess fat from pan, and add shallots, juniper berries, and bay leaves.
11. Skim off fat and add the remaining juices to the cream sauce.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Skim off the fat.
13. Skim off any fat from the meat.
14. He tried to skim off the best players for the school team.
15. Does private education skim off all the best students from the state system?
16. The gravy is too greasy; skim off some of the fat before you serve it.
17. The gravy is too greasy: skim off some of the fat before you can serve it.
18. Rich Italian clubs such as AC Milan cannot simply skim off all of Europe's stars.
19. It is advisable to leave the bucket loosely covered and not to skim off the yeast head.
20. If desired, add nuts, celery, 131 Remove from heat and skim off excess fat.
21. Cover loosely and keep in a warm place for about 4 hours. Skim off any foam.
22. Remove legs to a serving platter and keep warm. Skim off any visible fat.