Random good picture Not show
1. The single-stage, reusable launch vehicle will cost an estimated $ 5 billion to $ 10 billion.
2. Product Notes: single-stage regulator valve for the high pot.
3. Cylinder regulators are available in either single-stage or two-stage models for high-purity, general purpose, or special service applications.
4. Compared to conventional single-stage topology, input current is well corrected and power factor appropriates to 1.
5. Conclusion. A single-stage, multilevel, posterior 3-column resection and primary shortening can be a useful surgical strategy in symptomatic patients with Charcot arthropathy of the spine.
6. Objective:To evaluate the safety and suitableness of the single-stage resection and anastomosis of acute colon ob-stuction caused by colorectal cancer.
7. Objective:To evaluate the efficacy and safety of single-stage anterior-posterior or posterior-alone hemivertebra resection for congenital scoliosis retrospectively.
8. With the pretreatment of bleach earth and single-stage in series hydrofining process combined technology, food stuff-grade high-quality microcrystal wax can be produced at suit able conditions.
9. Passive Power factor correction circuit, two-stage and single-stage APFC circuits are researched, which applications are given by comparison of their performance.
10. The old economy theory applies the single-stage model to analyze antitrust, which ignores the interaction between vertical competition and horizontal competition.
11. Within the range of this discount, the buyer's single-stage order tactics can be changed into two-stage one.
12. "Vertical" Apparatus. "Vertical" is a series of Soviet single-stage rockets. It was designed for the international program of space exploration.
13. CX Series Marine single-stage vortex pump system, primarily as a marine auxiliary boiler feed pumps used in matching can also be used for other transportation of water use.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. This paper introduces a novel topology about single-stage PFC converter based on bridge inverter and analyzes its theory of operation.
15. In a single-stage regulator, delivery pressure increASes AS cylinder pressure decays, because there is less gAS pressure exerted on the valve stem.
16. Objective: To explore the possibility and method of single-stage surgical treatment of basilar impression malformation accompanied with hydrocephalus and syringomyelia.
17. Like the single-stage regulator, outlet pressure from the first stage of the two-stage regulator rises as cylinder pressure decreases.
18. Objective To assess the effectiveness of hemivertebra resection by a single-stage posterior approach with transpedicular instrumentation for treatment of congenital scoliosis in young children.
19. Conclusions To acute obstruction caused by left colon caner these patients was comprehensively evaluated if only and indication is appropriate, the single-stage resection and anastomosis may be safe.
20. Method12patients with congenital hemolytic anemia and cholecystolithiasis were operated by the single-stage of splenectomy and cholecystectomy.
21. Under the condition of fixed transportation capacity, price and transport time, this dissertation established multi-objective decision-making models for single-stage transportation mode selection.
22. Contrary to many published statistics, the missile is somewhat smaller than the S-300's, and is probably a single-stage weapons.
23. For the first time, a fully integrated CMOS cascaded single-stage distributed amplifier has been designed, fabricated and tested.
24. Its structure is horizontal fame mounted, radial split, back pull out and single-stage single-suction chemical centrifugal pump.
25. Three simple recovery processes of alkali in small-scale paper mill are evaluated, and single-stage condensation-combustion process is stabler and more economic.
26. In this paper, continuous ethanol fermentations by SPSC01 with recycling of distillage were carried out in a single-stage bioreactor using two-stage enzymatic hydrolyte of corn powder as a medium.
27. Curently, we pricing of guarantee is based on experience or directly employs single-stage option pricing method.
More similar words: single stage, single status, single standard, single step, singles, single shell, single space, single-seater, single supplement, single crystal, single interest, angle steel, postage stamp, singlet, single, single-acting, single out, single tax, singleton, wingless, shingles, stage by stage, single bed, single row, stingless, single entry, single pole, single phase, single file, single-phase.