Random good picture Not show
(1) Sodium is very soft , silvery-white metal.
(2) Soft matte cool tan filled with silvery-white sparkles.
(3) His delicate scales are silvery-white.
(4) This is the formation mechanism of "silvery-white" surface of ancient mirrors.
(5) Australian plant widely cultivated for its beautiful silvery-white blooms with bright yellow centers on long winged stems.
(6) Tungsten is a very hard, dense, silvery-white, lustrous metal that tarnishes in air, forming a protective oxide coating. Sentencedict.com
(7) The composite has a silvery-white appearance and does not include exposed nickel so that persons allergic to nickel metals are not affected by the composite.
(8) They are cobalt-blue on top and silvery-white below, with a pronounced dorsal fin and a long, lethal, spear-shaped upper jaw.
(9) As he said this, the elephant bent down on his knees and offered up his spectacular silvery-white tusks.
(10) Psoriasis: Chronic, recurrent skin disorder with reddish, slightly elevated patches or bumps covered with silvery-white scales.
(11) She peeped out from among the green rushes, and if the wind caught her long silvery-white veil, those who saw it believed it to be a swan, spreading out its wings.
(12) She peeped out from among green rushes, and if the wind caught her long silvery-white veil, those who saw it believed it to be a swan, spreading out its wings.
More similar words: ivory-white, every which way, silvery, everywhere, lily-white, gray-white, silver, silvern, new silver, silver fox, silver age, silverware, silver bar, silvering, silver foil, silver coin, silver mine, silver star, silverback, silver grey, silver gray, free silver, silver-grey, silver-gray, silverweed, pure silver, silverfish, silver spoon, silversides, silversmith.