Random good picture Not show
1. The judge reduced the charge to second-degree murder.
2. James Bell suffered second-degree burns in an explosion.
3. Kravitz reduced the charge to second-degree murder.
4. Moore is charged with second-degree murder and six other felonies.
5. Davis was arrested weeks later and convicted of second-degree assault.
6. Convicted of second-degree murder for his role in the crime, Carter is automatically eligible for a parole review after 15 years.
7. He faces a count of second-degree murder in the Nov. 10 shooting death of Brad Hansen, also 13.
8. Prolonged sun exposure can cause blistering, a second-degree burn.
9. He was charged and convicted of second-degree murder.
10. The conditions of profit maximizing under the second-degree price discrimination are investigated using the game theory and a quantitative method.
11. "You've just gotten a second-degree burn," she explains. "Go treat it!"
12. Secondly, the methods and characteristics of second-degree price discrimination in oligarchic enterprises were studied by using game theory.
13. In a second-degree Burn, damage extends into the dermis (inner layer), with redness and Blisters.
14. The president is in hospital with second-degree burns to his face and chest, and a shrapnel wound below his heart.
15. The deep second-degree burn is pale and anesthetic. Injury to the reticular dermis compromises blood flow and destroys appendages, so that healing takes over 1 month to occur and results in scarring.
16. Treat first- and second-degree burns with cool baths, moisturizers such as aloe vera and hydrocortisone creams.
17. The rats with 70% body surface area second-degree burn were created.
18. However, the degree of severity of the indictment, which could range from negligent homicide to second-degree murder, remains unclear.
19. Last week, she won her freedom after agreeing not to contest charges of second-degree murder.
20. Prosecutors have said that possible charges include negligent homicide, involuntary manslaughter and second-degree murder.
21. After psychiatric evaluations found that he was competent to stand trial, Harwood pleaded guilty July 16 to second-degree murder.
22. A judge this week is to rule on a defense request to reduce or overturn her second-degree murder conviction.
23. Instead they convicted Kern, Lester, and Lad one of second-degree manslaughter and assault and acquitted Pirone of all charges.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Bach, 13, was arrested late last month and charged with second-degree murder.
25. A 16-year-old black youth, Lemrick Nelson, was later charged with second-degree murder in relation to the stabbing.
26. Li glanced at Wang's hand. "My father often jokes, 'Look at this couple - one has a third-degree disability, the other has a second-degree disability; they're made for each other,"' she said.
27. The victims are considering filing criminal complaints against Jung, accusing him of second-degree rape, because they were hypnotized when the incidents occurred.
28. The police charged Pickton in 2002 with 26 counts of second-degree murder after the remains of young women were found on his suburban pig farm.
29. Mr Bakkedahl said although the accused has been charged with second-degree murder, a grand jury would probably opt for more serious charges.
30. We studied and compared the static and dynamic games of two oligarchic enterprises on second-degree price discrimination under the condition of linear demand functions.
More similar words: second-degree burn, third degree, third-degree, advanced degree, third-degree burn, degree of freedom, degree, law degree, to a degree, jade green, jade-green, by degrees, first-degree, first degree, to that degree, honours degree, honorary degree, doctor's degree, to the nth degree, master's degree, degree celsius, degree program, degree of vacuum, academic degree, to a higher degree, associate degree, bachelor's degree, to a lesser degree, to a certain degree, degree centigrade.