Similar words: second base, third baseman, second banana, baseman, second best, second-best, first baseman, land-based. Meaning: n. (baseball) the person who plays second base.
Random good picture Not show
1. Second baseman DeShields, who is suffering from flu-like symptoms, returned to practice after missing parts of the previous two.
2. On Tuesday, nearly five months later, the second baseman smiled and laughed and loved baseball again.
3. This franchise will never have another second baseman as talented as Roberto Alomar.
4. Frank White was a better second baseman and flat-out just plain better ballplayer than Rabbit Maranville.
5. Second baseman Gonzalez is being primed to take over as shortstop.
6. He grounded to the second baseman.
7. The second baseman sharpened his spikes before every game.
8. Second baseman Robinson Cano homered twice, while left fielder Hideki Matsui hit his 23rd of the season.
9. Second Baseman - The fielder who plays the infield near the second - base bag.
10. The aggressive second baseman hit .342, stole 37 bases, and won the Most Valuable Player award.
11. The second baseman made a bobble but still had time to throw the runner out.
12. The pitch turned around suddenly and threw to the second baseman to pick the runner off second base.
13. Chris Gomez is the opening-day starter at shortstop, and Mark Lewis is the new second baseman.
14. He got Jones to hit a scary grounder through the box that rookie second baseman Craig Counsell gloved.Sentence dictionary
15. Sandburg of the Chicago Cubs hits his 267th home run as a second Baseman , Breaking Joe Morgan's record for most homers at that position.
16. The man over to the left is the third second baseman.
17. The pitch turned around suddenly and threw to the second baseman runner off second base.
More similar words: second base, third baseman, second banana, baseman, second best, second-best, first baseman, land-based, database management, second-in-command, second in command, database management system, base colour, second, seconder, secondly, handbasket, secondary, second run, secondhand, second-hand, second hand, second-rate, second half, picosecond, second gear, second to none, second self, split second, secondment.