Similar words: schizophrenia, schizophrenic, paranoid schizophrenia, schizo, schizont, schizoid, rhizopus, phrenic.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods The families of 87 probands with schizophreniform psychosis were studied by segregation analysis and polygenic threshold theory. Results The segregative rate was 0 2024.
(2) Objective To investigate the diagnosis of schizophreniform psychosis and its influences factors.
(3) Objective To explore the diagnosis and outcome of schizophreniform psychosis(SFP).
(4) Methods A follow-up study on 106 cases of schizophreniform psychosis (SEP) which was diagnosed at the first time of in patient was carried out for 1-6 years.
(5) Delusions are typical symptom of various mental disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder[Sentencedict.com], and schizophreniform disorder.
(6) Objective:To study the diagnostic efficacy of prodromal symptoms for schizophrenia and schizophreniform psychosis.
(7) Objective To explore the efficacy, safety and the main side effects in the treatment of first episode of schizophrenia or schizophreniform disorder in children and adolescences.
(8) Methods Clinical data of using antipsychotics in 474 patients with schizophrenia or schizophreniform psychosis hospitalized in our hospital over past 5 years were retrospectively analyzed.
(9) Objective To compare and analysis the clinical manifestation of Qigong-related psychotic disorders, Qigong-related schizophreniform disorders and schizophrenia without Qigong practice.
(10) Results In all, most are anxiety neurosis and depression, then psychogenic mental disorder, schizophrenia, schizophreniform psychosis, psychosomatic disorder. Good effects were got.
(11) Objective The aim of this study was to explore the differences on brain morphology between patients with schizophreniform disorder and normal controls.
(12) Objective To analyse the clinical characteristics of outside workers with schizophreniform psychosis.
(13) Objective:To explore the efficacy, safety and the dosage of risperidone in the treatment of first episode of schizophrenia or schizophreniform disorder in children and adolescences.
More similar words: schizophrenia, schizophrenic, paranoid schizophrenia, schizo, schizont, schizoid, rhizopus, phrenic, subphrenic, phrenic nerve, uniform, coniform, uniformed, uniformly, nonuniform, uniformity, uniform load, uniform code, nonuniformity, dress uniform, uniform price, uniform field, phrenology, uniform system, uniform customs, uniformitarian, phrenologist, military uniform, schizencephaly, uniform distribution.