Random good picture Not show
1. The Lilith-like Herodias and Salome have a certain seductive, manipulative power, but it is negative and destructive.
2. She took the correct corridor, found the Salome annexe and climbed up to the attic.
3. I command thee to dance, Salome.
4. HEROD: Salome daughter of Herodias dance for me.
5. SALOME: Ah but he is terrible he is terrible!
6. SALOME: I am not tired. Tetrarch.
7. SALOME: I am not hungry Tetrarch.
8. SALOME: I am not thirsty Tetrarch.
9. The Princess Salome desires to see him.
10. SALOME: He says terrible things about my mother does he not?
11. Karita Mattila as Salome, photographed by Richard Avedon, from "Mysteries of Love," in the issue of April 5, 2004.
12. SALOME: Yes: it is of my mother that he is speaking.
13. [Fruits are brought] Salome come and eat fruits with me.
14. SALOME: Thou wilt do this thing for me Narraboth and tomorrow when I pass in my litter beneath the gateway of the idolsellers I will let fall for thee a little flower a little green flower.
15. Oscar Wilde's play " Salome " (1891) was set to music word for word by Richard Strauss (1905).
16. SALOME: It is of my mother that he is speaking.
17. SALOME: It is his eyes above all that are terrible.
18. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the [mother] of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices,(sentencedict.com) that they might come and anoint him.
19. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalen, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, bought sweet spices, that coming, they might anoint Jesus.
20. Philemon and Basilides are but two of the spirit guides that were in contact with Jung. The list of other guides also included one Salome.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Salome, a drama created by Irish playwright and poet Oscar Wilde, tells a story about Salome, the stepdaughter of Herod the Great in the Bible.
22. John was imprisoned for criticizing the illegal marriage of Herod Antipas, and was executed after Herod's stepdaughter, Salome, demanded his head as a reward for dancing for the king's guests.
23. A minute later the head of John was handed to the frightened Salome.
24. I remember that I saw that he looked languorously at Salome.
25. In his first season has conducted Falstaff and a compelling new production of Salome directed by Robert Carsen.
26. Of course he's happy with the three of us - me, Salome and Majda - we get along very well.
More similar words: salomon, calomel, cephalometry, slalom, shalom, palomino, lome, encephaloma, megalomania, megalomaniac, allometry, megalomaniacal, telomere, kilometer, glomeruli, kilometre, allometric, bolometer, milometer, salon, encephalomalacia, glomerular, telomerase, glomerulus, saloon, encephalomyelitis, agglomerate, conglomerate, profilometer, agglomerated.