Random good picture Not show
(1) This is a plan to round up the enemy spies.
(2) You'd better round up your classmates.It's time to go back to school.
(3) They are trying to round up those robbers.
(4) His dog Nell started to round up the sheep.
(5) Chalk this round up to me, please, barman.
(6) I'll just go and round up Andrew and Patrick for the meeting.
(7) I spent the morning trying to round up the documents I needed.
(8) We needed to do decimals to round up and round down numbers.
(9) See if you can round up a few friends to help you!
(10) I'd like to round up the meeting by thanking all those who were able to attend at such short notice.
(11) These dogs were originally bred in Scotland to round up sheep.
(12) And do what? Round up the rats?
(13) They had been brought here to round up the escaped prisoners but fortunately no one was giving them any information.
(14) If the government can round up someone and never be required to explain why(sentence dictionary), then it's no longer the United States of America as you and I always understood it. Our enemies have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They have made us become like them. Garrison Keillor
(15) I'm surprized Hitler didn't round up the toupee people.
(16) I round up a few friends for a party.
(17) Then round up the whole lot of them!
(18) Round up a few friends to help you.
(19) While most taxi drivers will automatically round up to the next 500 rupiah.
(20) When in a taxi, round up to the nearest dollar.
(21) Keep a personal budget. Round up your available cash including gift money (if you're a recent high school grad), scholarship money, student loans, summer job savings, and money from your parents.
(22) He tells him that he needs round up all outstanding debts immediately.
(23) Round up rivet nuts and hex nuts, rose to rivet widely applied in the metal plate, control box and power of products such as ark of wall plate enchase craft.
(24) They round up all the villagers and execute them one by one.
(25) It took the young couple a long time to round up enough money for a trip to Europe.
(26) We hope to finalize the fieldwork by the end of 1992 and to round up research by the middle of 1993.
(27) The earl had gone on ahead in order to round up malefactors and provide the court with some impressive numbers for trial.
(28) Like Bangkok, many taxis are now metered, so you can round up to the nearest ringgit.
(29) Delhi already has a posse of urban cowboys patrolling its streets to round up cattle — one of several measures imposed to sanitise the city before next year's Commonwealth Games.
(30) His name is on the black list ( blacklist ) used by the police to round up all the gangsters.
More similar words: round and round, round, around, ground, all round, round off, go around, get around, all around, come round, surround, background, surrounding, middle ground, revolve around, on the grounds of, around the corner, end up, stand up, wind up, stand up for, stand up to, end up with, founder, compound, boundary, abound in, profound, on duty, hold up.