Random good picture Not show
2. The prisoner was put on probation .
3. Put on some music to liven things up.
4. I put on some nice soothing music.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. She combed her hair and put on some lipstick.
6. I put on a new pair of nylon socks.
7. He put on his gloves and went out.
8. Disposable nappies are fairly straightforward to put on.
9. She put on her coat and went out.
10. He put on a sulky expression.
11. What should I put on?
12. He put on his best clothes for the party.
13. Slip-on shoes are easier to put on than lace-ups.
14. The flowers were put on the table for ornament.
15. He put on his second best suit.
16. He has put on weight.
17. I put on my bra and pants.
18. Police put on body armour before confronting the rioters.
19. What dress shall I put on for the meeting?
20. She put on her finest array.
21. Put on your shoes and socks.
22. The thief was put on probation for two years.
23. The kids all put on a phoney American accent.
24. We put on the second coating of lacquer.
25. The Whites settled down, bought a house, and put on the dog.
26. Shuck your dirty shirt and put on a new one.
27. I'd put on ten kilos and felt gross in my bikini.
28. She put on a quick dab of lipstick and rushed out.
29. Great pressure was put on the police to catch the terrorists as soon as possible.
30. When he put on the wig and false moustache I could have died.