Random good picture Not show
1. Carefully pull out the centre pages.
2. For some inexplicable reason, the investors decided to pull out.
3. Suddenly all the men pull out pistols and begin blasting away.
4. Don't pull out! There's something coming.
5. A racing injury forced Stephen Roche to pull out.
6. The drawer won't pull out.
7. Don't forget to indicate before you pull out.
8. The World Bank should pull out of the project.
9. They are trying to pull out of the agreement.
10. Signal before you pull out.
11. The circus is planning to pull out of the suburb park tomorrow morning.
12. I don't think they are going to pull out of the deal at the last minute.
13. The militia in Lebanon has agreed to pull out of Beirut.
14. He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.
15. New Zealand police vowed yesterday to pull out all the stops to find the killer.
16. The train began to pull out of the station-then suddenly shuddered to a halt.
17. David had to pull out of the Championships when his horse went lame.
18. Witnesses said the plane failed to pull out of a dive and smashed down in a field.
19. The president's handlers are telling him to pull out of the talks.
20. Thankfully, the pilot managed to pull out of the dive and regain control.
21. She had to pull out of the race at the last minute.
22. Pull out your budget and critically review each line on it.
23. I hope you can pull out a better answer before the end of the meeting.
25. They were so deeply involved in the matter that they found it hard to pull out.
26. She's been very depressed recently, but I'm sure she'll soon pull out of it.
27. Through a mist of tears, I watched his train pull out of the station.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Sterling has been hit by the economy's failure to pull out of recession.
29. The week before the deal was supposed to close, fifteen Japanese banks made a move to pull out.
30. The project became so expensive that we had to pull out.