Random good picture Not show
1. Appendix Figure 4: Hardness 3D interaction plot for precompression and fill-cam height.
2. The construction technology and practical effect of overloading precompression engineering for rubble bed of the coal terminal of Guangdong Shajiao C Power Plant are introduced.
3. According to the settlement feature and calculation, the precompression term is not needed in the alluvial flat soft clay foundation.
4. The method of add Loading precompression on the plastic plank to work on the weak base is the one of the basic way to the stuffing sea area.
5. Firstly, the testing principle with axial precompression stress is re-examined based on one-dimensional wave theory.
6. The relation between transformer windings under different axial precompression and the vibration of transformer walls is studied.
7. Surcharge precompression combined with vertical drains Method has been proved to be a normal and effective way to improve soft clay ground.
8. When axial precompression stress is larger, there is no initial linear elastic part in the curves of impact testing with coupled loads.
9. However, if the stone piers and precompression by loading are employed together, the bearing capacity of the foundation will be greatly increased, moreover, its deformation characterist...
10. By analyzing these data and the characteristic of alluvial flat soft clay,[sentencedict.com] the methods that control embankment construction and precompression are brought forward.
11. Aiming at the characteristic of alluvial flat soft clay, the methods that control construction and the time of precompression term are put forward.
12. This press makes full use of hydraulic advantages, a novel two grades precompression structure was used.
13. According to the K . Terzaghi's effective pressure principle , analyses the reinforcing mechanism of vacuum and surcharge precompression for soft foundations.
14. This dissertation introduces the necessity, mechanism and developing of the vacuum-heaped load combining precompression in the Consolidation of the Soft Highway foundation .
15. The dynamic strength increases with the increase of axial precompression stress and the maximum impact strength can be obtained when 60% static strength is precompressed.
16. Cast-in-place box Liang uses the full house support to erect, piles carries the precompression overall cast-in-place.
More similar words: recompression, decompression, file compression, image compression, pulse compression, decompression sickness, compression, air compression, compression test, compression wave, data compression, compression process, compression ratio, lossy compression, lossless compression, compression method, compressional wave, compression spring, compression resistance, compression technique, compression fracture, compression algorithm, decompressing, impression, impressional, impressionist, impressionism, impressionable, sense impression, impressionistic.