Random good picture Not show
1. Health education will play a part in preparing us for old age.
2. Therefore all immunosuppressive factors can play a part.
3. But big-city gangsters also play a part.
4. Organisation during the visit can play a part.
5. Luck has to play a part in it.
6. Host factors such as transit time may also play a part.
7. Ethnic and linguistic factors are also likely to play a part.
8. Yet here he was expecting to play a part that would make her hair stand on end.
9. Therefore, both over-confidence and under-confidence may play a part in creating an environment in which accidents happen more readily.
10. Although food as a reward can play a part in the training process, this should not be over-stressed.
11. The biological agents that can play a part in breaking down rocks include bacteria, algae and too tIers.
12. Do methods of communication play a part in the creation of this desirable environment?
13. The private and public sectors can both play a part.
14. Free radicals may also play a part in producing organic compounds with metallic properties.
15. Cell-matrix interactions may also play a part through signal transduction mechanisms.
16. Religious, educational and political institutions all play a part in the process of socialization and social control.
17. It is ingenuous to suppose that money did not play a part in his decision.
18. And he wants the Liberal Democrats to make the third world a high priority if they play a part in government.
19. Francis, rapidly running out of striking options, is still desperately hoping Watson can play a part.
20. Interestingly the commercial value of the site did not play a part in the calculation.
21. Clearly your own knowledge, experience and circumstances will all play a part in your decision.
22. You obviously have an interest in the world about you and want to play a part in preserving it.
23. Neither of these alternatives excludes the possibility that a change in associability might also play a part on generating latent inhibition.
24. We are delighted that the Victoria Art Gallery can play a part in this.
25. However spontaneous portal vein thrombus may occur in portal hypertension and the infusion of vasopressin may also play a part.
26. Recent evidence has shown that the expression of enzymes participating in biotransformation may play a part in tumour drug-resistance.
27. Jaffa are sending a party of 50 who could all play a part in the bid to retain the title.
28. Many cases of breast cancer have genetic causes[http://Sentencedict.com], but environmental substances may also play a part.
29. But some recent research about the effects on crime of gun ownership ought to play a part in informing society's decisions.
30. By speaking out about envy between women, comedy can play a part in helping us to heal it in ourselves.
More similar words: apart, set apart, apartment, apart from, take apart, papaya, lay aside, part and parcel, play, playoff, play off, player, play down, display, play with, fair play, horseplay, on display, interplay, playwright, part, parts, party, depart, partly, in part, impart, partner, partial, spartan.