Random good picture Not show
1. Behaviour is just as amenable to a planning process as, say, constructing a building.
2. The planning process includes a series of public meetings this fall, with the revised plan scheduled for adoption next spring.
3. The Leeds scheme, rushed through the planning process with very little public consultation, is not a popular success.
4. The organisation of the planning process tends to be done in corporate head office by a central corporate planning department.
5. Incorporate this understanding into the marketing planning process.
6. Participate in strategic planning process for responsible product lines.
7. Review business continuity planning process.
8. Thus, the planning process nailed down a manager's commitment.
9. As part of an overall planning process?
10. I'd still use the XP planning process in these cases.
11. Suggestions for the strategic planning process for the Beijing Olympics are made.
12. Contribute regularly to the team's operational planning process by recommending tactics to meet team objectives.
13. There are two main streams to the planning process: venue planning and al area planning.
14. In addition[sentencedict.com], the paper has simply introduced the planning process of indoor coverage.
15. Large up-front capital commitment and a well-in-advance planning process are required to procure the infrastructure in advance.
16. In the planning process the management accountant helps to formulate future plans by providing information.
17. The planning process, and in particular the six - month operating plan, are taken very seriously.
18. Restructure planning process, production is shifted by safety stock, to decrease stock.
19. A traditional approach to involving citizens in the Planning Process.
20. In five companies this is achieved by the circulation of planning guidelines at the start of the planning process.
21. All this may seem mere words(sentencedict.com/planning process.html), but words and their meaning are at the heart of the planning process.
22. In addition to the informal discussions, corporate planning departments require knowledge of the business environments for their formal roles in the planning process.
23. As planners have since learned, the problems that have occurred were those not under consideration during the planning process.
24. Effective involvement in the future may depend not only on more extensive support for user representatives but on overhauling the planning process.
25. Therefore we need to consider a model of decision making which can be applied to the planning process.
26. The work required to implement recommendations under this heading may take longer than the overall planning process.
27. Developing an action plan is the fourth step in the career planning process.
28. In a week of landmark announcements, the company has managed to charm the Hewlett Foundation and kick start its strategic planning process.
29. There is a tendency for IT infrastructure projects to shortchange the planning process, with an emphasis on jumping right in and beginning the work.
30. Develop and implement a comprehensive Master Schedule changes, and Production Planning process.
More similar words: process planning, learning process, processing procedure, processing plant, ageing process, processing program, working process, teaching process, budgeting process, assembling process, manufacturing process, decision-making process, process plan, marketing planning, planning permission, product planning, production planning, running program, operating procedure, planning, accounting procedure, tax planning, town planning, cost planning, route planning, city planning, natural language processing, planning stage, budget planning, urban planning.