Random good picture Not show
1. How much did you pay for the tickets?
2. You will have to pay for the excess.
3. How much did you pay for the book?
4. How much rent do you pay for this place?
5. You must pay for the ticket in advance.
6. Please pay for goods on delivery .
7. They need money to pay for new buildings.
8. Has she the wherewithal to pay for the trip?
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Can I pay for each item separately?
10. I'll pay for the tickets.
11. I fully intended to pay for the damage.
12. She can well afford to pay for herself.
13. Our taxes help pay for the upkeep of the city's parks.
14. You'll pay for this.
15. I'll pay for drinks.
16. We all pay for our mistakes in some way at some time.
17. People without insurance had to pay for their own repairs.
18. It seems unfair on him to make him pay for everything.
19. We will pay for any damage which results within a year.
20. It was generous of him to offer to pay for us both.
21. You pay for the car by banker's draft in the local currency.
22. When is the last day I can pay for this?
23. He pledged his gold watch to pay for her birthday gift.
24. No artist of performer can entirely escape the lure of fame and its promise of endless admiration and respect, but there is a heavy price one must pay for it.
25. The reality is that there is not enough money to pay for this project.
26. He was a prime mover in the bid to get better pay for West Indian cricketers.
27. People earning low wages will find it difficult to pay for childcare.
28. It is an iniquitous system that allows a person to die because they have no money to pay for medicine.
29. The government is running short of hard currency to pay for imports.
30. He punished the children for their carelessness by making them pay for the damage.