Random good picture Not show
1. Then leaning over, paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part.
2. Then leaning over, Paderewski reached down with hellos left hand and began filling in abass part.
3. Then leaning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part.
4. Then learning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part.
5. Paderewski, Polish pianist, composer, statesman and Prime Minister in 1919, died in Switzerland aged 80.
6. In 1918, Poland regained her independence, and Paderewski became its first prime minister. He thus represented Poland at the Paris Peace Conference.
7. The first chapter describes the personal experiences of Paderewski, and discusses the creation background of Minuet in G Major in detail from the social and personal aspects.
8. They think how lovely it would be to play like Paderewski, but they are not willing to practice long hours daily as he did.
9. Wishing to encourage her young son's progress on the piano, a mother took her boy to a Paderewski concert.Sentencedict.com
10. He was certainly a demon practicer , but the same quote has been attributed to world-class musicians like Ignace Paderewski and Luciano Pavarotti.
11. Minuet in G Major, Op. 14 is one of the most representative works of Paderewski, so the author made this piece of work as an entry point to explore Paderewski's music style.
More similar words: spader, newsreader, news reader, code reader, call a spade a spade, andrews, hebrews, brewster, trade regulations, trade restriction, spade, tighten the screws, in spades, escapade, spadefoot, spadework, ace of spades, shoulder pad, here with, herewith, therewith, wherewith, werewolf, rewinder, newspaper editor, news conference, wherewithal, skidder, persevere with, interfere with.