Random good picture Not show
1) All are the major causes of ovulatory dysfunetional sterility.
2) Ovulatory dysfunction is a major cause of sterility.
3) It is characterized by a normal ovulatory cycle interspersed with anovulatory cycles.
4) All these are the major causes of ovulatory dysfunetional sterility.
5) At puberty ovulatory follicles develop, and as each follicle enlarges, it appears as a large blister on the surface of the ovary, which is easily detected by rectal palpation.
6) Vagina in the early phase of the ovulatory, or ...
7) Objective To evaluate the response of ovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding to different progestins.
8) Overall, women who had ovulatory disorders had a significantly lower incidence of breast cancer than those who did not.
9) The target effection of treating ovulatory obstacle is exact. This method has a ovulated rate and higher pregnancy rate.
10) Women with ovulatory dysfunction secondary to ovarian failure or poor ovarian reserve should consider obtaining oocytes from a donor source.
11) Conclusion To treat ovulatory dysfunctional infertility by tonifying kidney and regulating menstruation has its advantage.
12) Ovulatory dysfunction may be intrinsic to the ovaries or caused by thyroid, adrenal, prolactin,[http://sentencedict.com/ovulatory.html] or central nervous system disorders.
13) Objective To observe the clinical effect of "Cupai Decoction"in the treatment of ovulatory dysfunction.
14) Objective To investigate the effect of letrozole as a drug for ovulation induction in ovulatory infertile women and influence on reproductive hormones.
15) The researchers found that 68 percent of the women responded to the follicular pheromones while 68 percent responded to the ovulatory pheromones.
16) Objective To study metformin to reduce insulin secretion and increase ovulation and the ovulatory reponse to clomiphene in polycystic ovary syndrome.
17) Objective:To investigate the cyclic changes of serum insulin like growth factor I(IGF I ) and IGF binding protein 1(IGFBP 1) levels during normal ovulatory menstrual cycle.
18) Objective We start with clinical research to explore the ability and mechanism of ion conduction with Chinese herbs to curing ovulatory obstacle.
19) Objective Uterin and ovarian artery hemodynamics was observed in normal ovulatory cycle of procreative women, in order to get blood stream parameter to estimate pelvic disease.
20) Moreover, the incidence was lowest in women who reported ovulatory disorder and use of ovulation-induction therapy (hazard ratio, 0.60). This was based on data collected between 1995 and 2001.
21) According to the researchers, infertility affects one in six couples, in the U. S. and Europe and ovulatory problems have been identified in up to 30 percent of those cases.
22) The appearance with prominent subnuclear vacuoles in cells forming the glands is consistent with post- ovulatory day 2.
23) ObjectiveExplore the curative effect of Chinese drug and Clomiphene on dysfunctional ovulatory acyesis(DOA).
24) Terry of Harvard School of Public Health, Boston and colleagues note that there have been suggestions of an inverse association between infertility due to ovulatory disorders and breast cancer risk.
25) During early follicular phase, FSH excretion was significantly less in the anovulatory cycles than ovulatory cycles, and progesterone always remained at very low level for the whole cycle.
More similar words: anovulatory, ovulate, ovulation, anovulation, adulatory, osculatory, ambulatory, undulatory, regulatory, circulatory, stimulatory, ejaculatory, articulatory, manipulatory, perambulatory, congratulatory, regulatory gene, ejaculatory duct, regulatory agency, regulatory system, circulatory system, circulatory failure, regulatory authority, regulatory framework, ovular, dilatory, emulator, revelatory, compilatory, depilatory.