Random good picture Not show
1. Even his description of Oswiu's overlordship in Britain may convey an inflated impression of military activity under Oswiu.
2. America's strategy to seek for "overlordship" is meant to be realized by restraining China and controlling the Asian_Pacific area.
3. What economic security there might be depended on a strong overlordship.
4. Otherwise, the towns were transferred in many cases from imperial to papal overlordship.
5. Following Oswald's ascendancy it is difficult to imagine that Penda and Eowa were other than both subject to his overlordship.
6. It is possible that the Senoussi tribe will emerge from Benghazi's chaos and reassert its historic overlordship of eastern Libya.
7. The landlord played on his superstitious mind with all the cunning with which years of overlordship had endowed him.
8. In the Arab world it is the West's awkward allies that are falling, and the people there have long resented Western overlordship.
More similar words: lordship, overlord, wardship, hardship, guard ship, stewardship, overload, overlook, overlong, swordsmanship, overloaded, overlooked, overlooking, lord it over, governorship, midship, godship, headship, warlord, Lords, amidships, friendship, midshipman, graveyard shift, house of lords, the year of our Lord, never look back, chancellorship, shipping order, overly.