Random good picture Not show
(1) Any related party transaction outside the ordinary course of business.
(2) These persons are employed in ordinary course of business.
(3) Something out of the ordinary course of business is taking place that creates an investment opportunity.
(4) "Buyer in ordinary course of business" does not include a person that acquires goods in a transfer in bulk or as security for or in total or partial satisfaction of a money debt.
(5) Medical institutions in the ordinary course of business protection, application software systems for sustainable operation, to maintain the normal order and medical services for treatment.
(6) It is sufficient that he was acting within the ordinary course of business of mercantile agents generally.
(7) Clearly selling a second-hand car without an ignition key or registration document would not be acting in the ordinary course of business.
(8) All the associations engendered by common life, and by the ordinary course of business, concurred in promoting it.
(9) The Buyer must notify the Supplier of any defects immediately and in writing as soon as they are detected under the prevailing conditions in the ordinary course of business.
(10) User may utilize limited excerpts from the BUSINESSWEEK articles in the ordinary course of business provided a credit to The McGraw-Hill companies and China Commerce and Trade Press is included.
(11) The platform makes full use of information technology to improve the working efficiency and save costs and plays a positive role in the ordinary course of business.
(12) Analysts and lawyers don't expect Apple's suits to have much of an effect on an industry where such legal battles are part of the ordinary course of business.
(13) In 2009(Sentence dictionary), the electronic payment industry chain of the public have begun to integrate into the ordinary course of business cooperation.
(14) Only a buyer that takes possession of the goods or has a right to recover the goods from the seller under Article 2 may be a buyer in ordinary course of business.
(15) Furthermore, we will also give notice of defects as soon as such defects have been detected in the ordinary course of business.
(16) Capital gains(or losses)are gains(or losses)from the sale of assets not bought or sold in the ordinary course of business.
More similar words: ordinary business, line of business, order of business, volume of business, out of business, go out of business, cessation of business, ordinariness, extraordinariness, business hours, Business is business, ordinary, in ordinary, business combination, ordinary life, ordinary share, ordinary income, extraordinary, ordinary shares, house of burgesses, out of the ordinary, business, business line, in course of, extraordinary items, on business, do business, universe of discourse, wordiness, binary code.