Random good picture Not show
1. In Britain cars drive on the left.
2. They turned through the gateway on the left.
3. The horse on the left side isn't pulling.
4. Leave a generous margin on the left.
5. The enemy attacked on the left flank.
6. It's the last house on the left.
7. The war is generally opposed on the left.
8. The university is on the left bank of the river.
9. Take the first road on the left and then follow the signs.
10. The figure on the left spoils the unity of the painting.
11. Take the first turning on the left .
12. On the left you can see the palace.
13. He is on the Left of his party.
14. Take the second turn on the left.
15. The army was attacked on the left flank.
16. They're on the left wing of the Labour Party.
17. He's on the left wing of the Conservative Party.
18. That's me[sentencedict.com],[Sentencedict] standing on the left.
19. The school is on the left of the road.
20. The tree on the left is out of perspective.
21. Take the next road on the left.
22. Yield to traffic on the left.
23. On the left was a plantation of almond trees.
24. In Britain cars are driven on the left.
25. A narrow road comes off on the left.
26. My house is the first one on the left.
27. Take the first/second/third on the left.
28. There she is on the left up there.
29. As I sidestepped, the bottle hit me on the left hip.
30. As you approach the town, you'll see the college on the left.
More similar words: be left, on the line, in the least, not in the least, left, left hand, left wing, on the contrary, helen, in the lurch, nonetheless, in the long run, take the lead, month, nevertheless, on the run, monthly, on the road, on the spot, on the side, on the whole, on the wane, last month, on the table, in the front, on the cards, on the part of, on the other hand, eleventh hour, read between the lines.