Random good picture Not show
2. It's a beautiful cottage not more than five minutes from the nearest beach.
3. There are beautiful mountains not more than ten minutes' drive away.
4. He was a kid really, not more than eighteen or nineteen.
5. Not more than a quarter of your income should go in rent.
6. He was very young, not more than twenty-three or four, as indeed one could see at a glance.
7. Not more than a week old, Father Poole surmised.
8. His contribution was professional, but not more than that, within the limited scope available.
9. Please write a synopsis of the story, not more than 100 words long.
10. M42 itself is comparatively young, probably not more than 30000 years old.
11. Whatever the K codes is, not more than half of your salary can be deducted in tax like this.
12. The insurance covers not more than five days in the hospital.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. I guessed it was not more than 5 kilogram.
14. The fattiness of everyday is not more than 65G.
15. Its board would be advisory, non-resident and meet not more than twice a year.
16. It may be coloured with chlorophyll or not more than 0.015 % of a suitable green soap dye.
17. To check that the subject name length is not more than 20 characters, we use the "validates_length_of" method.
18. If the illegal gains are very large the counterfeiter shall be sentenced to fixed - term imprisonment of not less than three years and not more than seven years and be fined.
19. There was a proportion of research, which I reckoned at not more than 30 percent, that was basic research.
20. The picket was charged with obstruction of the highway although the whole incident lasted for not more than nine minutes.
21. He once told me that he found a company of not more than eleven people the most congenial.
22. The creditors' committee must consist of at least three and not more than five creditors.
23. It contains not less than 7. 5 percent milk fat and not more than 3. 5 percent moisture.
24. Watch out that the charges under these arrangements do not more than eat up any advantage.
25. Any person who without reasonable cause fails to comply may be sent to prison for not more than six months.
26. Thom identifies seven elementary catastrophes as the only possible results when not more than four control factors are present.
27. I swung Armstrong to the right and mounted the pavement on my side, not more than twenty feet from him.
28. Stop, strong metabolism should continue for some time, the so-called "post-effect" of this "after effect" to a very short time, generally not more than a day.
29. All or some of the parties to a voting trust may extend it for additional terms of not more than 10 years each by signing written consent to the extension.
30. Whoever assists a party concerned to destroy or forge evidence shall, if the circumstances are serious, be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years or criminal detention.
More similar words: no more than, more than ever, more often than not, more, no more, any more, see that, than, at hand, thank, moreover, much more, once more, all the more, thanks, furthermore, other than, more or less, what is more, theoretical, thanks to, rather than, no less than, Thanksgiving, hand in hand, not much of a, at most, atmosphere, rumor, tumor.