Random good picture Not show
1. There must be no deviation from the normal procedure.
2. This is normal procedure inmost research institutions.
3. It appears that he was spared the normal procedure of having his fingerprints and photograph taken.
4. They say it's normal procedure at other Universities to wash contaminated materials like rubber gloves and glass containers.
5. It is the normal procedure in the vast majority of cases.
6. This is normal procedure and need cause you no concern.
7. Follow the normal procedure to install Echo.ear.
8. In respect of goods shipped, the normal procedure.
9. You should follow the normal procedure.
10. So this is a normal procedure which people have the right to use.
11. It is normal procedure but the clarity of the imagesvaries of course.
12. Compared to normal procedure, simplified criminal procedure costs comparatively low in procedure; thereupon, it saves judicial resources and promotes the efficiency of lawsuit.
13. This step appears to be a normal procedure return to the client.
14. In order to ensure the normal procedure of bankruptcy and the creditors fair settlement(sentencedict.com), we must establish an effective body.
15. The paper states the normal procedure in a simple and interesting way, in which object-oriented visual programing tool is used to carry out program design.
16. Policy-mix-wise, the normal procedure would be to support a somewhat tighter management of fiscal policy with somewhat looser reins on monetary policy.
17. An army spokesman said that the security vetting of personnel was a normal procedure in all defence forces.
18. On appeal he was found not guilty because he was carrying out a normal procedure approved by the medical profession.
18. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
19. Instead, just roll it into a weekly status meeting or other normal procedure.
20. The firm explained that the shredding involved material unrelated to Whitewater and was a normal procedure involving papers that were no longer needed.
21. The most basic and important classification of civil proceedings is litigation procedure and non-contentious procedure rather than the traditionally-thought normal procedure and special procedure.
22. By taking S001 body production line as an example, the normal procedure of Body Line Capacity improvement is discussed, and some critical steps are also pointed out.
23. International Radio: They said that there was one ninth of total personnel were affected and this was the normal procedure under these circumstances.
24. If a case turns out to be more complicated than it at first appeared it can be switched to the normal procedure at any time, the IPO said.
25. "We stress that the scan was entirely routine and normal procedure for an injury of this type and raised no cause for concern, " read a statement from the Premiership champions.
26. As a developer, you will recognize these steps as the normal procedure to configure, compile, and install most applications from source code.
27. The details of network communication are exposed through an interface that looks like normal procedure calls.
28. The paper introduces the fundamental concept, basic theory and normal procedure of landscape design of power engineering.
More similar words: medical procedure, surgical procedure, experimental procedure, processing procedure, procedure, office procedure, formal proof, procedure manual, normal profit, standard procedure, operating procedure, selection procedure, emergency procedure, accounting procedure, parliamentary procedure, standard operating procedure, procedural, proceduring, normal price, electrochemical process, mental process, social process, procedural language, procedural knowledge, natural process, legal proceeding, surgical process, physical process, chemical process, serial processing.