Random good picture Not show
1. Neuroendocrine and metabolic abnormalities Disturbances in the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis are the most consistent of the various endocrine abnormalities associated with anorexia nervosa.
2. Carcinoid tumor of appendix is a of neuroendocrine tumor with low malignancy and comparatively good prognosis.
3. Large cell neuroendocrine lung cancer ( LCNEC ) is the rare subtype of non - small cell lung cancer.
4. To study the development of neuroendocrine cell in fetal lung and discuss its biological significance.
5. Objective To recognize and understand further nasal neuroendocrine carcinoma ( NNC ), improve the diagnosis and therapeutic effect.
6. Objective: Insulinoma is the most common functional neuroendocrine tumor of the pancreas.
7. Small cell lung cancer is neuroendocrine neoplasm and origins from APUD ( amine precursor uptake decarboxylation ) cell.
8. Conclusion: Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma is rare neoplasms of the breast.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Under specific enviromental information, neuroendocrine cells produce and secrete diapause hormone ( DH ).
10. Objective To study the clinicopathological features of thymic neuroendocrine carcinoma ( TNC ) and its differential diagnosis.
11. Objective:Analyse clinical features of neuroendocrine carcinoma of esophagus (NCE) and outcome and investigate treatment modality with literatures.
12. The HPA axis is part of the neuroendocrine system that manages stress.
13. One - year survival rate % in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients and 4 % in carcinoid patients.
14. Psychological stress causes the change of neuroendocrine system and makes an influence on organism function.
15. Pulmonary neuroendocrine cell (PNEC) system consists of solitary cells and innervated clusters, neuroepithelial bodies (NE, widely distributed throughout the airway mucosa of mammalian lungs.
16. It may also be possible to extend the diagnostic discrimination using cytokeratin subtype classification, neuroendocrine status, or serological antibody titres.
17. Immunohistochemically, the spindle squamous cell carcinoma was lack of differentiation of the neuroendocrine carcinoma.
18. The amygdala is an executor of stress behavioral, autonomic and neuroendocrine responses.
19. Therefore, CRES may perform unique and tissue specific functions in the reproductive and neuroendocrine systems.
20. Metamorphosis of an insect may be ametabolous hemimetabolous, or holometabolous. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretions control metamorphosis.
21. Objective:It was studied in this paper that the function mechanism of Xinlishu naristillae to Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)rats by the level of neuroendocrine cytokines.
22. Conclusion High specificity and argyrophilia, reliability of the results and the simple rapid procedures are the merits of the improved method for the study of neuroendocrine cells.
23. Objective This investigation aimed at effects of magnetic field on plasma beta endorphin and explored its analgesic neuroendocrine mechanism.
24. Researches on simply obesity mechanism mainly discuss the effect of acupuncture on central nerve, active material, neuroendocrine function, substance metabolism and viscus function.
25. Conclusions: Mastoplasia is caused by the interactions among multi factors in which the neuroendocrine immune network plays a key role in the pathogenesis of mastoplasia.
26. Recent data have indicated an interplay among hypothalamus, pituitary gland, adrenal medulla, and sympathetic nerve terminals as the neuroendocrine response to stress.
27. Conclusion Auricular point sticking has a whole regulative action on neuroendocrine system, and is safe and effective in treatment of pre menstrual tension syndrome.
28. ConclusionsThe central modulating mechanisms of acupuncturing ST 36 are realized by neural and neuroendocrine network modulation mechanisms of vegetative nerve center in cortex and subcortex.
29. Objective : To study the diagnosis , pathological characteristics and treatment of gastrointestinal neuroendocrine carcinoma ( GNEC ).
30. Corticortropin- releasing hormone (CRH) is an important hormone in neuroendocrine system, which plays a wide role in central nervous system and its mechanisms are complicated.
More similar words: endocrine, endocrine gland, endocrine system, endocrinic, endocrinology, endocrinopathy, endocrinologist, exocrine, apocrine, monroe doctrine, perineural, apocrine gland, exocrine gland, sensorineural hearing loss, sensorineural, truman doctrine, Eurocrat, neuron, neurone, neuroma, neurosis, neuroses, neuronal, neurotic, aeroengine, neurology, neurocyte, neuroglia, neurotomy, neurotoxic.