Random good picture Not show
1. It has suggested privatizing Snecma, which makes aeroengines.
2. This provides an effective way for aeroengine failure detection.
3. Abstract: The foundation and simulation of aeroengine starter for flight simulator is discussed in this paper.
4. In accordance with the LQG/LTR design step, the aeroengine control system has been designed with a particular description.
5. The aeroengine is a kind of internal-combustion engine working under very abominable and complicated environment.
6. Aeroengine distributed simulation systems based on both serial components level and parallel engines level are developed.
7. A model-based aeroengine digital control system actuator loop fault diagnosis method and fault-tolerant control method for actuator position sensor fault control algorithm were put forward.
8. As a very important component of aeroengines, low pressure turbine affects the mass, the specific fuel consumption, the efficiency of aeroengine greatly.
9. Therefore, the demands of aeroengine designing and manufacturing very strict.
10. This research can accumulate experiences and properties data for manufacturing aeroengine components with EBW.
11. It is introduced several evaluating methods of high temperature oxidative stability of aeroengine lubricating oil.
12. Finally aiming at the development actuality in our country, this paper offers proposals for the future development of foil air bearing technology for aeroengine in China.
13. Generally, there are multiple critical features with same structure ,(Sentencedict) stress and temperature in an aeroengine disk.
14. The technology of full authority digital electronic control is a trend of aeroengine control, and the electronic controller is the primary part in an aeroengine control system.
15. On the basis of traditional quasistatic analytical method, stiffness for angular contact ball bearing of aeroengine is studied.
16. The function named 3-minitue events recording and replaying in computer-aided test system for aeroengine test is able to offer data for analysis afterwards.
17. A design method for pre-compensator in frequency domain of aeroengine multivariable control system based on diagonal dominance and the method of linear matrix inequalities (LMI) is presented.
18. Modeling and gas path fault diagnosis based on model are important research areas in aeroengine.
19. Since the MIL-STD-1553B bus interface control module plays a key role in the realization of aeroengine digital control system, its design is quite important.
20. Since the structure of blade is complex and the forming precision is very high, the precision forging die becomes one of the advanced technologies used in aeroengine manufacture.
21. This paper describes a separated communicative indication system developed for aeroengine vectoring exhaust nozzle research.
22. In chapter 3, the PID controller parameters of an aeroengine model is optimized by MOEA NSGA - II.
23. The experimental results indicate that this primary module of an electronic aeroengine controller is viable.
24. The research work of this thesis belongs to the scope of manufacturing technology of the aeroengine.
25. The ingestion of such foreign objects as sandstones into aircraft engines can often do damage to the aeroengine blades.
26. The establishment and existing problems of metallurgy model standard for an aeroengine are introduced.
27. It shows that the calculated steady state error is less than 1%. The model meets the demands of the early semi-physical simulation for aeroengine digital control systems of the aeroengine.
28. The transient thermal analysis of the main thrust ball bearing was performed during fuel cut off for an aeroengine oil system.
29. In the first part, the mathematic model of a certain type of turbofan aeroengine is discussed.
30. In this paper, the theory and method of intelligence control are used to aeroengine multivariable control.
More similar words: aerospace engineer, aeronautical engineer, aeronautical engineering, bioengineering, engine room, main engine, engine, gasoline engine, engineer, enginery, air engine, jet engine, gas engine, heat engine, fire-engine, fire engine, engine block, piston engine, engineering, steam engine, engine driver, radial engine, search engine, diesel engine, rocket engine, rotary engine, chief engineer, engine failure, civil engineer, sales engineer.