Random good picture Not show
(1) The diabetogeneous myocardiopathy is one of the diabetic mellitus chronic complications.
(2) Noncompaction of myocardium is a special type of myocardiopathy.
(3) Objective To observe the characteristics of coronary arteries in patients with hypertrophic myocardiopathy.
(4) The results above not only provide objective basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine preventing and treating diabetogeneous myocardiopathy, but also reveal its genesis mechanism.
(5) He is adept at treating difficult and complicated disease such as coronary heat disease, hypertension, myocardiopathy, rheumatic heat disease, congenital heat disease and arrhythmias.
(6) TSI can detect the ventricular systolic asynchrony in patients with uremic myocardiopathy and provide reliable parameters for clinical management.
(7) The control blood cedar is the fine urine gets sick a remedial measure which the myocardiopathy prevents and controls.
(8) Objective: To assess the diagnosis value of echocardiography in patients with right ventricular myocardiopathy (RVM) . Sentencedict.com
(9) He is adept at disease such as coronary disease , hypertension, myocardiopathy rheumaticdiseasedisease and arrhythmias.
(10) The incidence of heart abnormity was 36% with ultrasonic cardiography, including mild pulmonary artery hypertension, pericardial effusion and myocardiopathy.
More similar words: cardiopathy, cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, myocardium, myocardial, myocarditis, endomyocardial, myocardial infarction, myopathy, angiopathy, idiopathic, arteriopathy, cardioplegia, cardiopulmonary, echocardiogram, phonocardiogram, echocardiograph, echocardiography, angiocardiography, electrocardiogram, electrocardiograph, electrocardiography, magnetocardiography, hepatopathy, sociopath, myopathic, cardiovascular disease, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, sociopathic, allopathy.