Similar words: galliformes, morbi, morbid, morbidly, aliform, premorbid, morbidity, coliform. Meaning: adj. of a rash that resembles that of measles.
Random good picture Not show
1. Most typically these eruptions are morbilliform.
2. If the lesions become slightly raised , they are then designated papules, or sometimes as morbilliform eruptions.
3. Objective: To detect Coxsackie B viruses (CBV) for patients with morbilliform maculopapular eruption in spring.
4. Methods: The serum samples were collected from 56 patients with morbilliform maculopapular eruption. The target DNA of CBV was detected by RT-PCR and restriction enzyme analysis.
5. A minority of patients with severe disease developed a maculopapular or morbilliform rash involving the neck, trunk, arms, or legs.
More similar words: galliformes, morbi, morbid, morbidly, aliform, premorbid, morbidity, coliform, filiform, Moniliformis, dollar bill, one dollar bill, still life, killifish, billing, billion, twenty dollar bill, billiard, billings, hundred dollar bill, billionth, billiards, top billing, ill-informed, billiard ball, one-billionth, billionaire, billingsgate, billiard room, billing system.