Random good picture Not show
1. He Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.
2. Ancient worshipers of heartless Molech become heartless as they cast their children into sacrificial fires.
3. 43You have lifted up the shrine of Molech and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship.
4. I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name.
5. On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.
6. I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech.
8. Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God.
9. Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, and for Molech the abomination of the Ammonites, on the mountain east of Jerusalem.
10. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.
11. Say to the Israelites: 'Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death.
More similar words: molecule, molecular, biomolecule, bimolecular, supramolecular, monomolecular, macromolecule, intramolecular, complex molecule, molecular clock, intermolecular, macromolecular, protein molecule, molecular weight, molecular biology, molecular genetics, molecular structure, molecular biologist, molecular attraction, molecular formula, mole, molest, mole rat, moleskin, molehill, molester, guacamole, unmolested, molestation, lech.