Random good picture Not show
1) Prime Minister Meles Zenawi says he has made his point and has given the orders for a partial pullback.
2) So said Ethiopia's prime minister , Meles Zenawi, in a recent speech to Parliament.
3) Mr Meles was speaking at a Kenyan summit on the crisis.
4) Ethiopian Premier Meles Zenawi visits Mogadishu,[http://sentencedict.com/meles.html] pledging to withdraw his troops once peace takes hold.
5) Mr Meles insists that Egypt will also benefit from the dam, saying it is being offered the chance to buy cheaper power.
6) Meles reiterated that Ethiopia will resolutely uphold the one-China policy.
7) Total 6 sets of badgers (Meles meles) were investigated and measured in Yancheng Nature Reserve.
8) Mr Meles has made it clear he is seeking blood money—or rather carbon money—that would be quite separate from other aid to the continent.
9) A statement from the country's foreign affairs ministry says Prime Minister Meles Zenawi expressed shock and sadness over the crash, which took place after the Boeing 737 took off from Beirut.
10) SO PREDICTABLE was the result of the recent general election in Ethiopia that the announcement that Meles Zenawi , the prime minister, had been returned to office seemed almost comically triumphant.
More similar words: nameless, timeless, homeless, blameless, flameless, shameless, frameless, blamelessly, shamelessly, homeless person, timelessness, homelessness, shamelessness, wireless telegraphy, melee, omelet, melena, omelette, enameled, chameleon, income level, untrammeled, seles, useless, ageless, toeless, eyeless, toneless, boneless, careless.