Random good picture Not show
1. Don't make fun of me.
2. Never make fun of people who speak broken English.It means that they know another language.
3. He used to make fun of what he called her 'plebeian origins'.
4. It is wrong to make fun of a cripple.
5. It's cruel to make fun of people who stammer.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. He thinks it's clever to make fun of people.
7. I'd make fun of her dress and imitate her speech.
8. It was miserable of you to make fun of him.
9. How dare you make fun of me like that!
10. People sometimes make fun of my name.
11. The boys at school used to make fun of me because I have a crooked spine.
12. They may feel very angry at peo-ple who make fun of them.
13. Stop it - I don't make fun of the way you talk, do I?
14. Did they make fun of him for speaking up for the underdog in school?
15. Q: Of the many things there are to make fun of in Martha, what struck you as the most absurd?
16. I make fun of them, annoy them, have a joke with them.
17. Now I no longer make fun of those poor saps.
18. It is, of course, very easy to make fun of the parliamentary draftsmen.
19. It's impudent of you to make fun of adults.
20. It's cruel to make fun of a cripple.
21. Don't make fun of him.
22. Don't make fun of the poor boy.
23. They always make fun of Mr. Smith.
24. Do you hate to be make fun of youself?
25. Don't make fun of the disabled!
26. If Jesus Christ were to come today, people would not even crucify Him. They would ask Him to dinner, and hear what He had to say, and make fun of it.
27. We don't like 16-bit owners making fun of us 8-bit owners, so why should we make fun of the Spectrum?
28. I hated her because she had such a stupid name and yet no one dared make fun of her.
29. I don't think the other children bully her too much or make fun of her because of her eye patch.
30. I try to stick up for her but sometimes I make fun of her because I want to be like my friends.
More similar words: make for, make friends with, run off, take for, make, maker, makeup, make way, make up, make out, make use of, make up for, make sure, make over, lawmaker, make sense, make a face, make peace with, make a difference, born of, turn off, run out, run out of, run over, fund, refuge, refugee, funeral, funding, be full of.