Random good picture Not show
1. It's easy to make a mistake.
2. Anyone can make a mistake.
3. He's waiting for me to make a mistake.
4. If you make a mistake, just erase it and start over.
5. If you make a mistake, just cross it out.
6. With a genetically modified organism if you do make a mistake that can be a mistake for ever.
7. If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake. Confucius
8. Anyone can make a mistake, but to ignore basic safety regulations is quite inexcusable.
9. I am not afraid to make a mistake, even a great mistake, a lifelong mistake and perhaps as long as eternity too. James Joyce
10. Yet he felt absolutely confident. he would not make a mistake.
11. Today, when you make a mistake on your taxes[sentencedict.com/make a mistake.html], the cost can be unacceptably high.
12. Did they make a mistake by their decision to oppose changes?
13. Whenever I make a mistake she calls me an idiot.
14. When I make a mistake it's a beaut.
15. We shouldn't rush off when we make a mistake.
16. We Parisians generally make a mistake as to the ground which we think that we have gained, since Paris has not increased much over one-third since the time of Louis XI.
17. Even if you make a mistake and forget to reapply or misapply a change, there's always a complete history of all changes (including the ones you overwrote) to refer to.
18. When you make a mistake, you offer amends instead of excuses.
19. If you make a mistake, for example you might be trying to shape a white cloud and you go too far with the stroke just pick up the main sky colour with the eye dropper and shape it back.
20. Jin: In a group, if I make a mistake, someone can cover up for me.
21. We did make a mistake in not having enough soundproofing upstairs.
22. If you make a mistake or need to add something to the command to execute, simply click the Esc key to exit insert mode and switch back to command mode.
23. My brother always delights in telling me when I make a mistake.
24. I'd always played a defensive game, waiting for my opponent to make a mistake.
25. One of the reasons for following a routine like this is so that you are less likely to make a mistake.
26. While chart patterns may appear to be the simplest form of technical analysis, the subjective, left-brained nature of these techniques makes it easy for traders to make a mistake.
27. Speculative said: "let wager relentlessness, I not letter will make a mistake."
28. "If the road isn't very clearly marked as a private road, or if the driver misses a sign, there will be occasional places where we make a mistake, " Ms Mayer said.
29. The handworked calculational way of coping elevation for free plate girder curve bridge in expressway have more repeated workload, slow footed and easy to make a mistake.
30. A. and in front of the people of New York, " Odom said. "Those are two big time cities, so when you make a mistake in those two places, it's under a microscope. But that's the way of the world.
More similar words: mistake, by mistake, take away, make a face, make a note of, take a shit, take after, take apart, take action, take a chance, stake, make a difference, at stake, take advantage of, make a virtue of necessity, squeamish, make, maker, take, make up, make it, make out, makeup, make way, remake, make for, take for, takeout, take on, take out.