Random good picture Not show
1. I look down on him.
2. I look down on those who eat the bread of idleness.
3. She thinks they look down on her because she didn't go to university.
4. Below, I look down on the differing surfaces, the differing states of ripeness from light green through to gold.
5. They are the ones who can look down on the competition from the grandstand near the finish on Westminster Bridge.
6. She got back on Midnight, in order to look down on Sebastian and Antony, and squared her shoulders.
7. Look down on the trees, lakes and mountains far below as you soar through the air ....
8. It is framed by gentle hills that look down on oak groves that abound with deer, bobcats and golden eagles.
9. We should not look down on manual labor.
10. Never look down on people less superior than you.
11. You should never look down on poor people.
12. Never look down on yourself.
13. We should never look down on manual labor.
14. Conceited people always look down on others.
15. Don't look down on people!
16. Some people look down on manual workers.
17. Don't look down on the role women can play.Sentencedict
18. It is exciting to look down on palm trees, oranges and bananas.
19. Men of Yiliao are high-hearted guys who look down on the people like us.
20. Don't look down on others in fact you are notbetter than them.
21. You can't look down on a painter — you can't take him seriously enough.
22. He put his hand on the post behind her so that he had her fenced in and could look down on her.
23. She raised herself on one elbow, so that she could look down on his face.
24. He collected his boarding card and found a seat in the cafeteria that allowed him to look down on the concourse.
25. A repeated jeer of the author's is that republicans look down on the masses they purport to represent.
26. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. Winston Churchill
27. Glover would crawl out after him on the roof at the top of the house and look down on the lake.
28. There are three windows on the side of the house, which look down on to a small courtyard.
29. Spencer and his bandmates never give the sense that they look down on the pop styles they play with.
30. He kept getting up and going to the window to look down on his sleeping car.
More similar words: knock down, drink down, break down, track down, look, look at, look for, look on, look to, look up, look in, look out, overlook, look over, look back, look into, look after, look through, look forward to, book, loop, hook, flood, floor, loose, book for, cookie, balloon, bloody, notebook.