Random good picture Not show
1. I stand towards her in loco parentis.
2. As a teacher, you should regard yourself as being in loco parentis.
3. Teachers at a boarding school are acting much more in loco parentis than at a day school.
4. Man, he just went loco and smashed the place up.
5. While children are in school, teachers are legally in loco parentis.
6. The staff have a position of trust; they stand in loco parentis to all the children for whom they are responsible.
7. The loco is a bit of an ugly duckling.
8. Most significant is a decision to exercise an option with Adtranz for 400 main line electric locos of Class 145.
9. All the valve and operating fittings for the above locos were completed and burnished by hand at Wolverton Works Brass Shop.
10. One set of coaching stock has been converted to air brakes and is intended to be worked by this loco.
11. The loco was named in honour of General Maude after her return from war service.
12. The beauty of the Taco Loco is that it is like a large taco salad without all that pesky lettuce.
13. The car rattled along,[sentencedict.com] crossing the myriad narrow gauge loco tracks that ran between the factories lining the route.
14. Upon completion, the loco will run on the E.L.R. with brief visits perhaps to other steam railways.
15. But Lazio's fanatical support will go loco if he can open his Serie A account.
16. There will also be 15 double-ended locos derived from the streamlined power cars to haul conventional rolling stock.
17. Stephenson's was built to employ 2,000 men who would turn out 72 locos a year.
18. They got the ballast out and loaded it into skips and the loco brought it along the line to the plant.
19. It featured more than five locos in steam at one time or another.
20. This loco will be almost fully authentic[Sentencedict], only differing where it is necessary to conform to modern safety practices.
More similar words: co-ed, coed, coeducation, coeducational, hemocoel, loco, locomote, locomotor, locoweed, locomotory, locomotive, locomotion, diplococcus, in loco parentis, staphylococci, staphylococcus, staphylococcal, steam locomotive, railway locomotive, locomotive engine, diesel locomotive, mineralocorticoid, locomotive engineer, electric locomotive, rococo, oed, toed, shoed, two-toed, oedema.