Synonym: adjust, align, aline, come up, dress, find, get hold, queue, queue up. Similar words: line, in line, outline, online, decline, airline, headline, gasoline. Meaning: v. 1. form a line 2. get something or somebody for a specific purpose 3. form a queue, form a line, stand in line 4. place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight 5. arrange in ranks 6. take one's position before a kick-off.
Random good picture Not show
1. Please line up one after another.
2. Line up these men and see if the witness can recognize the criminal.
3. Line up against the window so that you can be seen.
4. I'd like you to line up in twos, please.
5. Line up the glasses and I'll fill them.
6. Make sure you line up the sights before you fire the gun.
7. When the images line up exactly, the projectors should be fixed in place.
8. Gas cookers are adjustable in height to line up with your kitchen work top.
9. I would line up my toys on this windowsill and play.
10. He is included in a full strength line up.
11. Contestants line up for the quiz.
12. Men line up in the yard, smoking and passing around flasks and bottles while they wait their turn inside.
13. Later, hundreds of others would line up behind us. Rumors of all kinds circulated.
14. Flares feature highly in the line up, as do dizzy platform shoes that defy gravity.
15. Align to line up typeset or other graphic material as specified, using a base or vertical line as the reference point.
16. Simply line up the shelf in position, using a spirit level, before permanent fixing for a really professional result.
17. The whole squad would line up and hit the new cap's backside with a wooden stick until it became quite painful.
18. So, did you line up for London with a positive mental outlook and were you full of confidence?
19. I would stand back and try to line up at a better angle, but still the thought was there.
20. Now the main line up the Meuse was severed by the enemy astride it at St. Mihiel.
21. Their final daily routine was to line up the sterilized instruments.
22. I need some sort of a prop to keep the washing line up.
23. It is a great accomplishment in singing to take the melodic line up to a position of energy and hold it there.
24. Loan star Imre Varadi comes in on the starting line up for the first time in favour of the suspended Nick Cusack.
25. Guitarist Sam Brew had now been drafted into the line up.
26. Bertrand makes no apologies for using hefty incentives, such as the recruitment rebates,[sentencedict.com] to line up new distributors.
27. The worlds they encompass read end to end don't add up or line up along a single straight trajectory.
28. The sun shone brightly as we cruised over the jungle north of camp and turned south to line up on row three.
29. Jody curses under her breath and makes some quick calls to Portland to line up another sponsor.
30. I glanced at the blasting muzzles on my left and realized that we were beginning to line up on the barrels.
More similar words: line, in line, outline, online, decline, airline, headline, gasoline, deadline, in line with, guideline, the front line, neutral, entrepreneur, eastern europe, use up, tie up, come up, give up, fire up, flare up, make up, pile up, save up, makeup, size up, take up, wake up, link, shake up.