Random good picture Not show
1. The project is being backed by a letter of credit from Lasalle Bank.
2. From a letter of credit standpoint, however, the receipt message can also play a more definitive role.
3. The financing is backed by a letter of credit from Societe General, Bancomext said in the statement.
4. Letter of credit belongs to banker's credit.
5. Will you open Letter of Credit?
6. I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
7. We normally effect payment by letter of credit.
8. Payment: 100% by irrevocable, revolving letter of credit.
9. By Irrevocable, transferable, at sight letter of credit.
10. Revocable letter of credit which can not be changed.
11. Are banker's credit and letter of credit the same?
12. Buyer's bank issues non-transferable documentary letter of credit.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Please open letter of credit in good time.
14. THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT IS IRREVOCABLE.
15. Red clause letter of credit must be irrevocable.
16. Payment shall be made under a letter of credit.
17. What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?
18. Box 5: additional information as Customer's Order Number, Letter of Credit Number, etc. may be included.
19. Escrow letter of credit.
20. You must be aware that irrevocable letter of credit gives the exporter of a banker's guarantee.
21. May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
22. I have arranged for my branch to send a letter of credit to the branch nearest the hotel.
23. An importer gets his own bank to guarantee payment by issuing a letter of credit.
24. Was Mocatta J. right to hold that the automatic obligation to increase the retum letter of credit was consideration?
25. It is too subtle and not easily found, clearly listed in the letter of credit terms, there is no forgery or hide, and therefore did not constitute fraud.
26. You hope doubt know we require payment by sight letter of credit.
27. The issued date of bill of lading is of great importance and has obvious influence on all parties concerned in the trade if the transactions are conducted in the mode of documentary letter of credit.
28. Banker: There are two other modes. One is collocation; the other is letter of Credit LIC.
29. There are many settle accounts patterns in international trade, such as Open Account, Documentary Letter of Credit, Standby Letter of Credit, Letter of Guarantee, International Factoring, etc.
30. Are the expressions of sight draft, time draft , usance draft and letter of credit adequate terms to express the different methods of payment?
More similar words: line of credit, get the better of, better off, be better off, letter of intent, credit, credits, credited, on credit, accredit, creditor, discredit, tax credit, credit card, accredited, creditable, credit line, creditworthy, store credit, credit limit, credit union, credit bureau, credit crunch, credit rating, credit report, a matter of, credit balance, discreditable, accreditation, creditor nation.