Random good picture Not show
151. She claimed that the government had only changed the law in order to appease their critics.
152. Under federal law, it is illegal to discriminate against minorities and women.
153. If you defy the law, you may find yourself in prison.
154. British schools are now required by law to publish their exam results.
155. In British law, you are presumed innocent until you are proved guilty.
156. The judge called the decision "a flagrant violation of international law".
157. The law prohibits tobacconists from selling cigarettes to young men.
158. This archaic law remained on the statute books until last year.
159. The new law threatens the livelihood of thousands of farmers.
160. The law has done little to prevent racial discrimination and inequality.
161. Shops have been ordered to get their price increases within the limits set by the new law.