Random good picture Not show
1. Most were intercepted by his wife, Laurene.
2. His abiding love for Laurene sustained him.
3. And Laurene and I have a wonderful family together.
4. He is survived by his wife Laurene Powell Jobs and their three children Eve, Erin and Reed but he also fathered a love child with his high school sweetheart Chrisann Brennan.
5. He made it through the night, Laurene next to him on the bed sometimes jerked up when there was a longer pause between his breaths.
6. Laurene is on the board of the think tank where I work.
7. Laurene got down on her knees and looked into his eyes.
8. When I arrived, he and his Laurene were joking together like partners who'd lived and worked together every day of their lives.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. He is survived by his wife, Laurene, and four children.
10. Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Laurene and his children during this difficult time.
11. Roman Catholic Sister Mary Laurene Browne says, only then can they build a better nation.
12. His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts.
13. His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family.
14. Mr. Jobs is survived by his wife, Laurene, and four children.
15. Michelle and I send our thoughts and prayers to Steve's wife Laurene, his family, and all those who loved him.
16. Jobs is survived by his wife of 20 years, Laurene, and four children, including one from a prior relationship.
17. I remember when he phoned the day he met Laurene. "There's this beautiful woman and she's really smart and she has this dog and I'm going to marry her.
18. Now that Mr. Jobs is gone, many people expect that attention will focus on his wife, Laurene Powell Jobs, who has largely avoided the spotlight, but is expected to oversee Mr. Jobs's fortune.
19. When Reed insisted on dressing up as a witch every Halloween, Steve, Laurene, Erin and Eve all went wiccan.
20. Before embarking, he'd looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life's partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them.
More similar words: laurens, laurel, laurels, laureate, laureled, bay laurel, laurelled, laurel wreath, poet laureate, baccalaureate, nobel laureate, pureness, sureness, matureness, Laura, lauryl, laurin, laurus, laurate, lauraceae, lauric acid, aureate, aureole, au revoir, aurelius, centaurea, aureomycin, menelaus, marcus aurelius, renewable sources of energy.