Random good picture Not show
1. The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
2. I couldn't keep from laughing.
3. She could hardly keep from laughing.
4. He couldn't keep from laughing.
5. You should keep from doing anything rash.
6. She bit her lip to keep from crying.
7. You'd better keep from bad company.
8. He can't keep from thinking of her all the time.
9. I'm afraid I couldn't keep from smiling when she told me what she'd done.
10. If he can keep from smoking for a month or two his health will improve.
11. She could hardly keep from laughing.:I just managed to keep myself from falling.
12. Dinah bit her lips, to keep from screaming.
13. I swallowed hard and struggled to keep from crying.
14. I flushed, swallowed hard, struggled to keep from crying, struggled not to be overwhelmed by my fear of falling.
15. She recalled how hard it was to keep from touching the woman on the bus.
16. To keep from going into debt to begin with, set a budget and stick to it.
17. Gabriel had to bite his cheeks to keep from bursting out laughing.
18. I had to handle it carefully to keep from spilling it on myself.
19. The man was so rude I had to bite my tongue to keep from getting into argument with him.
20. Contractors can also be required to serve all segments of the market, to keep from creaming off the most profitable customers.
21. I put my arm over my mouth and bit down on it to keep from crying out.
22. Norm said, and it was all she could do to keep from slapping that fresh mouth of his.
23. Time and again he had to turn his nose up into the arch of the drain to keep from drowning.
24. I had to brace myself against the side to keep from getting sucked into the overheated pit he created with his body.
25. He wanted to take back the bet just to keep from getting entangled.
26. On tiptoe, leaning against the rickety lower shelves to keep from toppling, she could barely reach the book.
27. I knew that l would have to do everything I could to keep from being anxious or desperate.
28. Not, that is, if the flat tax exempts enough income to keep from crunching the poor.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. She knew, and covered her ears with her fists to keep from hearing them come from his mouth.
30. He had to stomp hard on the crust of ice with each step in order to keep from falling.
More similar words: keep, keep up, keep to, keep on, keep off, keep down, keep away, keep out of, keep back, from, keep in mind, keep up with, as from, far from, keep an eye on, keep in touch, come from, away from, keep pace with, free from, hear from, from now on, keep company with, learn from, aside from, apart from, depart from, derive from, result from, differ from.