Random good picture Not show
(1) The Kalahari Bushmen devote most of their time to hunting giraffes, rather ineffectually; the women provide most of the food.
(2) The Kalahari only partly closes the way to the South; and the Sahara was crossed as early as classical antiquity.
(3) One day, while flying over the central Kalahari, Mark Owens came across an enormous migration of wildebeest.
(4) A close-up of meerkat in the Kalahari Desert shows its sturdy, rakelike claws, an important adaptation for their tunneling lifestyle.
(5) The seemingly empty landscape of the Kalahari Desert is full of clues to the whereabouts of potential prey for these San Bushmen hunters.
(6) "Colours of the Kalahari" is available to buy at: www.lochnerphoto.
(7) " Don't try to drive across the Kalahari Desert alone, " my friends in the city said.
(8) In the harsh climate of the Kalahari Desert in southern Africa, the Sanpeople are always on the move, searching for wild fruits, berries, andnuts, and tracking water and game.
(9) "These are incredible results," Kalahari Chairman Mark Hohnen said at the time. "The 82 percent increase in the resource at Rossing South and the grade quality mean this project is truly world class."
(10) "The Kalahari is not like the Kruger National Park in South Africa, which is rich with vegetation, it is very harsh and dry, " he said.
(11) Kalahari shares last traded at 240 pence each (US$3.91) amid widespread worries over the outlook for nuclear power, versus CGNPC's offer for 290 pence each.
(12) The Kalahari Gemsbok National Park together with the Gemsbok National Park in Botswana, makes up Africa's first transfrontier game park, known as the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.
(13) Meerkats are native to southern Africa and the Kalahari Desert.
(14) Ascending the 400 metre high, Male hill will take you to the highest point in the Kalahari Desert.
(15) The anthropologist and physician Melvin Konner began his career in the late 1960s studying how hunter-gatherer people in southern Africa's Kalahari Desert raised their children.
(16) The next week, he's alone in the searing heat of the Kalahari desert.
(17) It stretches for more than 500 miles from north to south, and 75 miles from the Skeleton Coast to the grasslands of the Kalahari.
(18) Elephants, zebras and antelope are just some of the animals that make the trek from the Kalahari Desert in the south to the nutrient rich delta in the north.
(19) He has even explored the rhythms of the Bush people of the Kalahari Desert in Africa.
(20) Able to track game for days across the red Kalahari dunes, the San tribesman plans to resume a traditional way of life.
(21) The Okavango covers thousands of square miles, but it is really just a thin sheet of water stretched across the sands of the Kalahari.
(22) Light, fluffy clouds stretch across the broad sky of South Africa's Kalahari Desert.
(23) "I spent a total of 800 days in the Kalahari on the project - it is my favourite place in the world, " said the 38-year-old from Cape Town. Sentencedict.com
(24) The delta forms where the river empties into a basin in the Kalahari Desert, creating a maze of lagoons, channels and islands where vegetation flourishes, even in the dry season, and wildlife abounds.
(25) In the 1981 film The Gods Must Be Crazy, a pilot flying across the Kalahari Desert of Botswana drops an empty Coke bottle into the midst of an African tribe.
(26) We watched through binoculars as the slaughter continued along the shore," Owens wrote in "Cry of the Kalahari.
(27) Photo Gallery: Clouds Light, fluffy clouds stretch across the broad sky of South Africa's Kalahari Desert.
(28) They eventually found their way to a place called Deception Valley, in the Kalahari Desert of Botswana.
(29) Horned melon is also called jelly melon or English tomato. The fruit is native to Kalahari Desert in Africa.
(30) In arid Namibia, stuck between the Namib and the Kalahari Deserts, farmers say the last decade has seen increased rainfall, higher grass, and more of the wildlife that feeds on it.
More similar words: kalahari desert, lahar, galahad, sharia law, kabbalah, sahara, maharaja, maharajah, sub-saharan, mahabharata, sahara desert, a hard nut to crack, jawaharlal nehru, sub-saharan africa, malaria, sharia, salaried, calamari, chariot, haricot, charily, pharisee, harijan, sharing, shariah, charity, hard palate, charisma, lothario, saccharin.