Random good picture Not show
1. The material flies away from the sun into interplanetary space in an expanding, dome-shaped cloud front.
2. The remnant nebular gas pervades the interplanetary space.
3. We could establish an interplanetary space station, without moving around the International Space Station, as reported by my colleague Ian O'Neill this week.
4. Moreover, the expanses of interplanetary space are not the forbidding barrier they once seemed.
5. The environment characters of atmosphere of planetary and interplanetary space are studied.
6. A very small fraction of the sun's light and heat is emitted in such directions that after passing unhindered through interplanetary space, it hits the earth.
7. Alien life, he will suggest, is almost certain to exist in many other parts of the universe: not just in planets, but perhaps in the centre of stars or even floating in interplanetary space.
8. Its particles are diffuse and may even extend beyond the bulk of the ring material all the way in to Saturn and all the way out to interplanetary space.
9. Using the method of characteristics and shock fitting techniques, this paper simulates numerically the evolution of MHD (Magnetohydrodynamic) intermediate shocks in interplanetary space.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
10. The energetic proton stream escaping from the flare site into the interplanetary space will produce a solar proton event.
11. A very small fraction of the Sun's light and heat is emitted in such directions that after passing unhindered through interplanetary space, it hits the Earth.
12. The flux ropes offered channels for the transport of the solar wind plasma into the magnetosphere and the escape of the magnetospheric plasma into the interplanetary space.
13. Physical processes of the propagation of the solar cosmic rays in the interplanetary space include the diffusion in interplanetary disordered magnetic fields and the convection in solar winds.
14. Even our fastest rockets are agonizingly slow when faced with the gulf of interplanetary space.
15. We are investigating the possibility of a commercial venture, where a solar sail would conduct station-keeping at points in interplanetary space that are useful for monitoring in the solar system.
16. Then again, there's nothing like steam heat to warm the cockles of a spaceman's soul as he/she traverses the cold depths of interplanetary space.
17. This paper presents a systematical study of the propagation of pressure disturbances in the interplanetary space by using a one dimensional, time dependent MHD model.
More similar words: interplanetary, interplanetary dust, outer planet, planetary, planetary gear, interplant, planetary motion, planetary nebula, imaginary space, international monetary system, planetarium, interplay, counterplan, international monetary fund, interspace, display space, hyperplane, minor planet, major planet, interstellar space, propeller plane, intergalactic space, monetary system, monetary standard, airplane ticket, water plant, master plan, periplaneta, proprietary interest, internet architecture.