Random good picture Not show
1) An inter-nationality conflict developed on 15-16 July which led, according to official reports, to 11 deaths and 127 hospital cases.
2) On the one hand, nationality and internationality in cinematic art are contradictory, as films are full of ideology, and the national psychological paradigm of aesthetics is exclusive.
3) He applauded the internationality of scientific terminology.
4) How does the concept of internationality support The Rotary Foundation's mission?
5) At the same time to achieve our companys internationality through the cooperation with the well-known trade Companies!
6) As the improvement of RUC's internationality,(http://sentencedict.com/internationality.html) the event will surely attract more and more concerns and supports from teachers and students at home and abroad.
7) To uphold nationality is not to reject internationality.
8) Characterized by the internationality and involved with broad range of different industries, the projects potentially have lots of uncertain risks.
9) What do you think of the present internationality situation?
10) Given that the harmonizing measure is to be confined to international transactions, what test is to be applied to determine internationality?
11) Aim To discuss the development of digital radiography in internationality .
12) Concrete composite structure is a great developing structure which combines precast with cast in situs in internationality at present.
13) This article discusses about the nature of economy, system, internationality of logistics from theory to practice.
14) There is a gap between our country and the internationality at theory and practice of the modern risk-oriented audit approach now.
15) Through 20years of practice, Iranian political system has integrated nationality with internationality.
16) There are two positions toward this question:one is nationalism that it emphasis the nationality, and taking it as the basic for syncretizing the comment rules of internationality.
17) Each group contained two similar scenarios, which were different in the extent of controllability and the internationality.
18) Animation art is the culture of a kind of internationality .
19) In setting up general education curriculum for higher vocational education, the principles of relevance, historicity, nationality and internationality should be given attention.
20) Even if the private international law is a domestic law, however, its trends of internationality and convergence shall not be ignored.
21) Tourism exploitation, an economic behavior led by the government in national area, has distinctly different social impact from such factors as immigration, media, internationality communication.
More similar words: internationalize, internationalism, internationalise, internationalization, international, internationally, international law, international call, international relations, international waters, international organization, international trade, international system, international flight, international terrorism, International Red Cross, international date line, public international law, international economics, private international law, international marketing, customary international law, United Press International, international monetary fund, international system of units, international court of justice, international monetary system, internality, internalization, internation.