Random good picture Not show
1. dw/dt is the instantaneous power at time t.
2. Finally, the physical meaning of the universal instantaneous power theory is clearly clarified.
3. Continuous 400W power output, instantaneous power can reach up to 500W.
4. Based on instantaneous power analysis, an instantaneous power control method of permanent magnet synchronous machine(PMSM) is proposed in this paper.
5. According to the instantaneous power theory, the three - phase PWM rectifier's mathematical power model is established.
6. The thesis also improved the method of the instantaneous power component computation and the synchronous coordinate orientation.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The instantaneous power spectrum of nonstationary random vibration signals is discussed in this paper.
8. The essence of the instantaneous power control in internal mixer is to control the viscosity of mixing material.
9. Based on the balance of the instantaneous power of the distribution static synchronous compensator(DSTATCOM) system the direct output voltage control strategy for voltage control is proposed.
10. The results verify that with the help of SSFCL the instantaneous fault surge is limited remarkably and quickly, and the instantaneous power quality is improved to a certain extent.
11. The Mooney viscosity fluctuation of mix can be decreased by using instantaneous power control.
12. A new method, based on the analysis of frequency spectrum of instantaneous power, for the discrimination between internal fault currents and inrush currents in transformer is proposed.
13. To solve the problem in obtaining bearing fault characteristics of induction motors, a method based on instantaneous power decomposition via wavelet packet is put forward.
14. Using the method of symmetric components and matrix, this paper analyses instantaneous power and the operation parameters concerning one-phase asynchronous motor in dynamic state.
15. Subsequently, a novel controller for DC bus voltage regulation is put forward according to the small signal model based on the instantaneous power balance in AC and DC sides of three-phase SAPF.
16. On the basis of power differential method, a novel principle of transformer protection using generalized instantaneous power is presented.
17. It can manage the air consumption for substantial saving by detecting pressure, flow and accurately calculate the instantaneous power.
18. The paper describes a sudden shutdown of the air separation plant operating in Nylon 66 Salt Corporation due to instantaneous power failure of the compressor oil pump.
19. According to the direct current component of the generalized instantaneous power flowing into the two-terminal network, magnetizing inrush and internal fault can be distinguished.
20. A class of compensating current calculating circuit based on instantaneous power theory is presented.
More similar words: instantaneous, coinstantaneous, instantaneously, instantaneousness, instantaneous value, instantaneous frequency, spontaneous, spontaneously, spontaneousness, spontaneous abortion, spontaneous combustion, spontaneous generation, consentaneous, continuous power, cutaneous, coetaneous, subcutaneous, percutaneous, simultaneous, mucocutaneous, subcutaneously, transcutaneous, neurocutaneous, intracutaneous, simultaneously, musculocutaneous, instant, simultaneously with, simultaneous equation, instantly.