Random good picture Not show
1. In theory, the scheme sounds fine.
2. In theory, basketball is a non-contact sport.
3. In theory, the buyer could ask the seller to have a test carried out.
4. Your plan sounds fine in theory, but will it work?
5. It seems good in theory, but it doesn't work in practice.
6. In theory I'm on call day and night.
7. It sounds fine in theory, but will it work?
8. In theory, these machines should last for ten years.
9. 'Aren't you supposed to be retired?' 'Yes, in theory.'
10. In theory, most telephone calls should be traceable.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Your plan sounds fine in theory.
12. That sounds fine in theory, but have you really thought it through?
13. A school dental service exists in theory, but in practice, there are few dentists to work in them.
14. In theory, these machines should last for ten years or more.
15. They've agreed in theory, but now we need to discuss practical matters.
16. Your suggestion is appealing in theory, but it lacks practicality.
17. Many of these youngsters know the job in theory but they're still wet behind the ears when it comes to putting it into practice.
18. The idea sounds fine in theory, but would it work in practice?
19. In theory, the journey ought to take three hours, but in practice it usually takes four because of roadworks.
20. In theory the British government could use its veto to block this proposal.
21. In theory, everyone will have to pay the new tax.
22. In theory, women can still have children at the age of 50.
23. In theory it was mainly a public relations job.
24. In theory, more competition means lower prices for consumers.
25. In theory, he sacked thousands of staff.
26. The king also in theory owned all the land.
27. People who participate only in theory lose heart.
28. And testing, mandatory in theory, is not widespread.
29. In theory, we were providing security.
30. The idea that software is capable of any task is broadly true in theory.
More similar words: theory, cell theory, domino theory, a fly in the ointment, in the open, in the offing, theorem, theorist, theoretical, theoretician, out of the ordinary, on the other hand, liberation theology, in the red, plinth, in that, in the way, in the end, in the air, in that way, in the main, in the past, in the dark, in the way of, in the world, in the least, in the black, in the front, labyrinth, in the lurch.